Ratings for Dr. Peter Rawlek

I have only the utmost respect. We went with a very unique mental health situation for my son.. He was very admit tingly on the areas he really could not assess with my son due to his needs but ensured the right professionals came to give us the care we needed. I have waited over 14 years and have fought major players in the mental health units and today was the first time I walked away with hope for the future thanks to his care. How fortunate I feel

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Peter has treated me several times and I really appreciate his knowledge

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Is incredibly rude, to patients and staff. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

This is a kind and caring doctor who only cares about the patient and their treatment.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Don't know where to start...just brutal. Worst ER experience ever. My 8 year old said to me after we left "Dad, we waited 2 hours just to get a 10 minute lecture from that guy!?".

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Worst Dr. I have ever met.Non professional,condesending and rude,not only to me as a patient,but also to the staff around him.Was at the Emerg Dept at the RDhosp.with an infected incision and was sent away .

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

Worst Doctor i have seen. You come in with a complaint(Example eye pain) and all he says to you is your weight. Multiple of patients he does this too. I have only seen him in ER but was so rude to his patients and his staff. He is very arrogant.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

This doctor has one of the best bedside manners I have eve seen. An excellent doctor and a wonderful person. All the best to you Peter! Dan D, Microdyne Computers Medicine Hat AB.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Great Doctor! One of the best bedside manners I have seen compared local doctors...especially in emerg!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

This emergency doctor took care of my elderly mother. She was short of breath and in distress. He was thorough and kind. With his care she did very well. Dr. Rawlek spent time with my mother and me to explain everything.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010