You may also like

Rate Dr. Gohar A. Sheikh

Dr. Gohar A. Sheikh's Ratings

As a visitor to Burnaby, I required immediate attention and was accommodated immediately. The examination was thorough, professional and completely accurate. I was able to gain enough relief to allow me to drive 700 kms home where I am now following up with further treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

After 10 years of chronic back pain and hundreds of dollars spent on physio and massage a friend suggested a visit to their chiropractor. I had a deep routed fear of chiropractors and honestly I had no idea why. After weeks of contemplation I finally decided to book an appointment. Susan was extremely knowledgable and after just a few short minutes I had all my questions answered and appointment booked. She understood my fear and was able to put me completely at ease. From the moment I walked in to the moment I left I was treated with the utmost of respect. I felt like a guest and not a patient. Dr. Sheikh was very polite and extremely intelligent. He took the time to listen and at the end of it all I was like this guy really gets it. I had no hesitations and wanted to begin treatment right away. On my second visit Dr Sheikh reviewed my options for treatment based on my results from his testings, xrays, and health history. For the first time in ten years, I finally had answers and more importantly options. I began treatment at twice a week for 6 weeks. I can honestly say I have not felt this good or been this active for as long as I can remember. My family has noticed the difference not only in my posture but also in my attitude. I feel and look better and am the happiest I have been in years. This office is the exact definition of professionalism and genuine caring individuals. I highly recommend Elign Chiro Health. This office is anything but normal and truly stands alone. I am living pain free and cannot thank Dr. Sheikh and Susan enough for all that they have done for me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2845749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Thank you for fixing my back I would recommend your services to any and everyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I was referred by a friend to this clinic when I had sciatica pain. I went to see Dr. Sheikh and he did a thorough initial review (so thorough! Never have any of the three other chiropractors I have seen done such thorough testing) He helped identify that an old tailbone injury has caused some long term problems, including some degeneration of my spine, which we are working on. I have been seeing the Dr. 2-3x's per week for the last 4 months, and I can tell things are changing in my life overall. Since the spinal cord is affected by the adjustments he does, and that's what sends signals from our brain to our body, it is no surprise that my life has significantly improved in many areas, including emotional, food cravings and a decrease in sciatica pain. In a few weeks I am due for my second review to see my progress. I like that I have been and will continue to be able to see the actual results by real measurements and tests.
Dr. Sheikh is kind, sensitive, knowledgeable and I feel confident that I am in good hands.
One review mentioned that the treatments are done out in the open area. I am surprised that someone said that because the adjustments are in fact done out of view of other patients. Also, I want to add that the receptionist is wonderful! She is very good with patients, always returns calls in a timely manner, and has a great attitude...consistently! I've never had products upsold to me, but I have purchased products (the pillow is amazing and never had better sleep!), and I rarely ever have to wait for treatment. I'm a busy professional and I know that I will be in an and out for treatments without any delays, which I really value since I am treated 2-3 times per week.
I highly recommend Dr. Sheikh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I've been a patient for over 15 years, and have been very happy with the results. Very knowledgeable, and has tailored my adjustments for whatever injuries I have sustained.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Not helpful at all. Didn't fix my back problem and keep asking me to go back. I went to another chiropractor and got better in just one visit.
Don't waste your time and money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

dr Sheik is the one of NOT many good doctors in Metro Vancouver,he is professional, informative, friendly and always successful in returning me to my daily activities without pain
I am very fortunate I met dr Sheikh in my painful and frustrating life
I can recommend to him everyone who need professional help. Thank you dr Sheikh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Sought Dr Sheikh's assistance re my posture about two years ago. Initially there was a period of weekly treatment which tailed off to once a month upkeep. Currently it is once in 2-3 months. I am happy to certify that the treatment has been a great success and my posture has improved significantly. My chest appears "unlocked" and I can push my shoulders back quite freely. Thank You Dr Sheikh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2233062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

this place is frightening. This is not a proper clinic moreover an assembly line for patients coming in and out. They even have tables right out in the open just steps away from the waiting area where people get treatment. You don't even get a private room to have your first consult, (you are literally 3 feet away from the next person getting treatment). These people even brag about doing chiropractic work on a 10 day old baby because of "birth trauma".... I kid you not. The receptionists sound and act like more like sales people than receptionists and I didn't even get in to see the doctor for my visit until an hour after the app time. During the hour I was waiting. I noticed time and time again the "receptionist" leaving the desk (and people waiting there) for up to 10 minutes at a time to go and massage incoming patients. I could go on and on but let's just say don't waste your money or your time and go to a real chiropractic office. Do not trust these people!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203794].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Sheikh's from May 2008 until I recently moved to Toronto. During those years I saw Dr. Sheikh for an initial 12 week therapy program (2008) followed by regular maintenance on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Following extended travel in Europe in 2011 I repeated the 12 weeks therapy program to resolve issues that arose during my travel, followed again by regular weekly and bi-weekly maintenance. Dr. Sheikh has always been professional, informative, friendly and always successful in returning me to a pain free, active lifestyle. I will miss him and hope I'm able to find a doctor with the same skills and professional manner as Dr. Sheikh here in Toronto.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203791].votes_count ]]