Ratings for Dr. Gohar A. Sheikh

Provide scientific tests and provide results before and after treatments. Details explanation of the issue and progress update are given after each cycle of treatments. Great progress on my posture and neck alignment over the past 3 months.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

He has helped me a lot with my structure. I have become quite a bit healthier seeing him over the years. He has opened my eyes to how important the nervous system along the spine is to the general health of the body.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

I came to Dr. Sheikh's office after exhausting all traditional physiotherapy methods to help with a broken wrist that never healed properly. I was in constant pain and doing the least thing caused massive swelling and more pain. Just entering the premises was soothing. The receptionist is always a delight. Dr. Sheikh was very positive that his laser therapy would help me. He didn't promise a cure as I had been injured over a year previously, but stated that they would do all they could to help with pain and swelling. Every appointment was pain free and pleasant. Alain is engaging and gentle. Within just a few sessions I was noticing the improvement. I continue to go once a month for a tune up and still enjoy how much everyone that works there is so pleased at being able to help. I recommend this treatment and especially this office to people all the time. Even my husband. Great job, well done! Dorothy

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr Sheikh has helped me with my posture correction which eliminated a number of health issues such as tiredness, tingling in upper arm etc. I can recommend Dr Sheikh without any hesitation for chiropractic assessment and treatment. The staff is excellent and very understanding with schedule changes etc. I walk better and feel good.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

I tried a few other body work people and it all was temporary relief. After my first assessment with Dr. Sheikh, I had a strong sense that “I am in the right place”! Dr. Sheikh is compassionate, supportive, friendly, patient and highly intuitive. Dr. Sheikh understands people, mind, body and soul, from a very deep level. He cares. He listens well. He gets to the root of the problem. He is a healer. My quality of life is high priority. Dr. Sheikh has helped to re-store that. I highly recommend Elign Health, Dr. Sheikh and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

The staff are professional and helpfull in getting timely appointments and low wait times. Dr. Sheikhs positive attitude and wide knowledge of the human body helps build the patients confidence in his step by step approach of dealing with the variety of ailments.The laser therapy,chiropractic and advice on integrating techniques of stretching,and posture in sport, leisure and work, allow the body a chance to heal and stay better aligned in between visits and has been crucial for me to improvew my health. Patrick

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

very knowledgeable,good attitude,no waiting time.helped to recover from chronic pain.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I went through 5 chiropractors looking for a good one. All they were interested in was symtom release with no interest in root causes. Dr. Sheihk was the first chiropractor to start at the beginning and focus on the rrot cause, and most importantly - treat the root cause! You are wasting your time with "snap cracle pop" chiropractors who take the money and run.I have been a aptient for over 12 years.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Sheihk's for several years and find his treatments gentle yet effective. The wait time in the reception area is rarely more than 5 or 10 minutes. His office is welcoming and his receptionist is very pleasant, efficient and courteous. I recommend his services.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Gohar Sheikh for the last 12 years and absolutely love his work. Every time I am adjusted I feel the results immediately and it lasts. I really believe that seeing Dr. Sheikh is the best approach to absolute health. As a Personal Trainer, I've referred several people to his work and every single person has consistently received the health results that they wanted. He is wonderfully skilled, passionate about helping others and has the most intuitive sense to offer people the highest level of healing. I'm so grateful to have him in my life.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011