Ratings for Dr. J. Snow

Best eye exam I have ever had. Great doctor! Very nice, knowledgeable, thorough- just a great experience. Have been to other "assembly line" docs before and was not happy. I'll never go to anyone else

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Snow's office. He took me on time, was very knowledgeable and professional and also very friendly. I would 100% reccomend Dr. Snow to everybody. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Snow was excellent. He diagnosed an eye issue 2 other doctors could not diagnose. He was very thorough and explained everything completely. I would highly recommend him as a great eye doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Excellent experience. I saw another eye doctor in town who did not diagnose my problem correctly. Dr. Snow was able to see me immediately. He made the correct diagnosis and I recovered quickly. The entire experience was wonderful. Highly recommend Dr. Snow!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

He promised he could treat head injury symptoms, before I scheduled the appointment; then at appt. he put dilating drops in eyes before I filled out forms.then said he does not do head injury; but charged me for refraction; even when I did not want new glasses nor had I scheduled that. after he told me he can't help me; but I owed him anyway, I wrote a complaint letter and he admitted he should not charge me, and said he won't. Then he continued to bill me and threaten to send me to collection. I felt he was blackmailing me with collection threats after telling me he would not bill me for the refraction, since I did not come for glasses; and never got an RX for them. This kind of behaviour is disreputable and should not be allowed; but in Maryland the government oversite agencies make it virtually impossible to obtain justice or to learn in advance if a doctor has bad or criminal history. They fight to keep doctors histories private, when bad.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Dr. J. Snow's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Amerigroup