Ratings for Dr. Pierre Fortin

Dr. Fortin is great doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring. He took his time to explain and assisted my dad during radiation cancer treatments. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Fortin is a great doctor with an amazing bedside manner. Takes time to explain everything fully, as does his nurse, Delaney. The 2 are an amazing team. Cathy Bullard

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

The Dr was very helpful and explaned everything in a way that was fully understood. He scheduled a referral and expedited the appointment. He made sure that my treatment was started as soon as possible and kept me informed all the time. He has an excellent relationship with his patients and I would recommend him with no hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

He was an excelent doctor and spent time going over everything that was going to be done. Doesn't rush his patients out the door and has a great nurse helping him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

He is a great Doctor. Although my Grandfather was frustrated with how behind he was we all got over it quickly. He took his time to make sure we were comfortable with all the information given. He was excellent at explaining everything in a way that we could understand. He answered all questions in a honest and compassionate way. We all highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Very professional,helpful and caring. Staff and nurses go out of their way to assist not only the patient but the caregiver as well.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012