Ratings for Dr. Erushka Naiker

As a fellow healthcare provider, I can honestly say that she is the best, in every category, hands down. Ethical. Sensitive. Holistic. Evidence Based. Compassionate. Knowledgable. Patient. Active Listener. Thorough. Kind. Empathetic. 5/5 for everything, every time, since I started coming to her since 2010.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Naiker for over 15 years. She is by far is the most thorough doctor I have ever had. She leaves no stone upturned!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Naiker has been our family doctor for more than 7 years. She is knowledgeable, thorough patient and kind. We are very fortunate to have her as our Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Naiker is a very good doctor. She helped me a lot with my problems. I feel really lucky to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Naiker has been my family doctor for 5 years now. I love her care and her approach to medicine. She is almost always punctual, which is hard to find these days, and will spend the appropriate time to listen to your concerns. Her bedside manner is approachable and kind, and she is fantastic with my children. I like that she is hesitant to prescribe antibiotics, but will be very thorough to get a correct diagnosis. The only reason I give a 4 star on the staff is that the front desk could use a little more empathy. They are pleasant, accommodating and kind to deal with, but could use a touch more of warmth which is important at a front desk/on the phone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

She is a great doctor. Highly cooperative, knowledgeable and punctual. I admire her to the core of my heart.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

This doctor is knowledgeable, empathetic, full of knowledge and is not afraid to tell you if you're doing something wrong, She thanks you when you find something wrong in her opionion. SHE DOES NOT EASILY GIVE OUT MEDS, and is very one to one. LOVE HER LOVE LOVE LOVE HER

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Wait times can be a bit long but only because Dr. Naiker spends the time with her patients to maek sure whatever they came in to see her for is addressed. Great bedside manner and excellent knowledge of new research and treatments.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Naiker for about 4 years now. She is very thorough and knowledgeable. She is genuinely concerned for my well being and will refer to a specialist when needed. I find the staff at the new location professional but not overly friendly.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Naiker for many years now and she is an excellent doctor. She always takes my concerns seriously and is quite willing to prescribe tests and referrals when needed. She's also very friendly and a good listener. I like the staff at this new location better than the med spa.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014