Ratings for Dr. Erushka Naiker

I have been a patient of Dr. Naiker for almost 10 years. She is kind and understanding, and I really appreciate her approach to my chronic health conditions. Over the last year, my health has become more complicated and she is patient, thorough and empathetic. I have also seen her colleagues at the clinic, and they are fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Dr. Naiker has been my doctor for the last 9 years. She has literally on several occasions saved my life due to her knowledge and excellent care she provides. You are far more than just a patient...she provides the level of care that you would expect her to give her own family members. I can’t imagine being under anyone else’s care. She is also absolutely phenomenal with kids.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I have seen Dr. Naiker for over 10 years. She is kind, helpful, knowledgeable, compassionate and really listens. I'm so glad to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I have seen her for over 10 years and never been disappointed. She is helpful and listens carefully.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Ive seen her for the last 9yrs, & over time have found her less helpful. I think she has "patient fatigue" with me. I am suffering from a chronic, as yet undiagnosed illness. I think because she has run out of possible answers, I make her uncomfortable when I come. I had pain, & she didn't even ask me to lie down to feel where the pain was. I feel she's always trying to brush my concerns off as benign or anxiety, rather than coming from an investigative perspective. You really have to push to get the care you want, & beware of her minimizing your concerns. The last time I saw her I waited 40 mins for my appt, & when she finally came, I could tell she was just anxious to get to the next patient. I told her I still had some questions, but she was standing by the door with her hand on the doorknob, & said she had to get to her next patient. I think the office overbooks her or doesn't book enough time for each patient. (I was in there about 5 minutes before she was trying to leave). I can understand she is overworked, but there's no point of having an appointment if she isn't going to be fully present & attentive. I am suffering severely with my health, & I need answers. I feel I have to look elsewhere in my search for answers, because it seems she's washed her hands of the case.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

As a fellow healthcare provider, I can honestly say that she is the best, in every category, hands down. Ethical. Sensitive. Holistic. Evidence Based. Compassionate. Knowledgable. Patient. Active Listener. Thorough. Kind. Empathetic. 5/5 for everything, every time, since I started coming to her since 2010.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Naiker for over 15 years. She is by far is the most thorough doctor I have ever had. She leaves no stone upturned!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Naiker has been our family doctor for more than 7 years. She is knowledgeable, thorough patient and kind. We are very fortunate to have her as our Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Naiker is a very good doctor. She helped me a lot with my problems. I feel really lucky to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Naiker has been my family doctor for 5 years now. I love her care and her approach to medicine. She is almost always punctual, which is hard to find these days, and will spend the appropriate time to listen to your concerns. Her bedside manner is approachable and kind, and she is fantastic with my children. I like that she is hesitant to prescribe antibiotics, but will be very thorough to get a correct diagnosis. The only reason I give a 4 star on the staff is that the front desk could use a little more empathy. They are pleasant, accommodating and kind to deal with, but could use a touch more of warmth which is important at a front desk/on the phone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015