Ratings for Dr. HY Goldman

thanks God he had retired!! I went once for an emergency at Tiny tots decarie and my usual doctor wasnt available, what a mistake... we wont listen any of my concerns, my son was really sick ( otitis and croup )and he just misdiagnosed and didnt give us a solution. I had to comeback to see my pedriatrician for a second opinion obviusly! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMENDED THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE!!! A N Y O N E!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Horrible! Pas sure qu'il soit docteur!Sans RAMQ on a payé 100$ (plus cher qu'avec les autres pediatres) pour moins de 2min de consultation et beaucoup d'attente. C'est choquant qu'il est le droit de pratiquer encore. Il ausculte meme pas ces patients.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Horrible misdiagnosed my son twice ! Had strep and he refused to give us strep culture requisition we had to insist and low and behold poor kid had strep !!!!! Time to retire

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Horrible! Rendez-vous d’urgence chez Tiny tots pour mon fils de 3 ans qui fait de la fièvre. Si l’attente n’a pas été longue, l’expérience avec ce médecin fut horrible! Il ne prend pas le temps d’examiner encore moins de rassurer le parent/patient. Nous avons passé 2min 50 chrono en consultation, pour se faire dire que c’est viral...aucun traitement! Aucun geste rassurant envers son patient...

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I didn’t like my experience with him. I felt I was a number and was bothering him with my questions about my son’s health. If I had known it was him (I didn’t took his name last time I saw him) I would not have taken my last appointment.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

How is this "Doctor" still allowed to practice? I'm mortified at how he treats children, never mind us parents.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Is he really a doctor? I'm reading the comments and that is the exact same thing he said about my baby. It is viral, it will go away in 2 days... F Off!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Stay away from this man... he is crazy! Very scared of this man who told me to stop the medication I was giving to my son. I did not listened further... just went home and Did what I supposed to do... and saw another doctor as well. SCARY! DANGEROUS!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

He doesn't hear the patient, and he is not respectful with the problems of health, he did his work in two minutes, not listen de information and didn't give us a solution

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Very dismissive, does not really listen to your questions. He send me back home very quickly went back the day after and my boy had pneumonia. Tiny Tots have great system, with an assistant that take notes etc., but he doesn't even take the time to read them before seeing like the other doctors in the clinic do. When I book an appointment at tiny totsI avoid this doctor, rather stay home wasting time with this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017