Ratings for Dr. HY Goldman

How is this "Doctor" still allowed to practice? I'm mortified at how he treats children, never mind us parents.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Is he really a doctor? I'm reading the comments and that is the exact same thing he said about my baby. It is viral, it will go away in 2 days... F Off!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Stay away from this man... he is crazy! Very scared of this man who told me to stop the medication I was giving to my son. I did not listened further... just went home and Did what I supposed to do... and saw another doctor as well. SCARY! DANGEROUS!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

He doesn't hear the patient, and he is not respectful with the problems of health, he did his work in two minutes, not listen de information and didn't give us a solution

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Very dismissive, does not really listen to your questions. He send me back home very quickly went back the day after and my boy had pneumonia. Tiny Tots have great system, with an assistant that take notes etc., but he doesn't even take the time to read them before seeing like the other doctors in the clinic do. When I book an appointment at tiny totsI avoid this doctor, rather stay home wasting time with this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

6 year old with food allergy and this "doctor " says it's a virus and will go by itself in 2 days ,we had to go to the farmacy and was recommended Benadryl , the skin rush was getting better in hours . people like this guy should be not practicing at all.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I went with my daughter cuz her whole body had a rash. He took 2 min, not even examine her properly and said it is Viral! Went to the pharmacist and after examining my daughter ,she said it is food allergies, gave her benadryl and now he rush is almost gone. A dangerous doctor, misdiagnosed the child, rushes you, rude and highly incompetent. Do parents a favor and fire him. A complete morron!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

PLEASE READ!!! "Doctor" HY Goldman is incompetent and should be avoided at all costs! He is a danger to our children and should not be allowed to practice anymore. Our 2 and a half year old daughter was in great pain and cried when peeing. My wife and I were fairly confident she may have had a urine infection so we called for a same day appointment but unfortunately, our daughter's pediatrician Dr. Fatima Khazandar (who is AMAZING btw) was not available that day. We ended up seeing "Dr." HY Goldman instead and this was the biggest waste of time. The consultation lasted less than 5 minutes and we drove an hour and a half in traffic to get there only to have him misdiagnose our daughter by saying it was only a vaginitis (irritation). He told us to give her a couple of baths a day with baking soda and it should go away. He didn't even take a urine sample for analysis even after telling him that we suspected she had a urine infection. Over the next few days, our daughter's pain intensified so much that we decided to take her to the Montreal Children's hospital. The pediatrician over there quickly told us that our daughter did not have a vaginitis at all and demanded a urine sample for analysis (which is the logical thing to do in our honest opinion) . The urine results ended up showing a lot of bacteria which meant she had guess what? A URINE INFECTION! The Montreal Children's doctor had correctly diagnosed the problem and immediately prescribed antibiotics. She felt much better after a couple of days. The moral of the story is that we love Tiny Tots but DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND ENDANGER YOUR CHILDREN BY CONSULTING "DR." HY GOLDMAN! STAY AWAY FROM HIM! IF NO ONE ELSE IS AVAILABLE, SIMPLY GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

This is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen. Not only did he misdiagnose my daughter but she got horribly worse over the next 24 hrs. Went to a different clinic where I was giving antibiotics for her ear infections. I do not recommend seeing this incompetent doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

By far this is the worse doctor I have ever met. Misdiagnosed my daughter's ear infections (both ears) which became worse over the next 24 hrs. Went to another clinic where the doctor told me she had very bad infections. I do not recommend making an appointment with this doctor if you actually want to help your child.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016