Ratings for Dr. Gary Magee

Dr Magee is the best doctor on the planet. He has saved our lives (literally) and has taken excellent care of our family. His front office staff and nurses are long-term and dedicated to him, which says a lot ! They are so amazing and take the time to help whenever I need it.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Gary Magee is a consistent, thoughtful and extremely knowledgeable doctor who provides the best care in Thornhill. His staff are absolutely amazing and never have I called or come to the office without feeling validated and welcome. May God bless you as you serve the people of York Region.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr Magee is an incredibly talented, kind, professional doctor! He has been my doctor for over 30 years and he has been critical in the literal survival of many of my family members! Thank you Dr. Magee!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

I was lucky enough to have Dr Magee treat me in the ER in 1982 and I've been his patient ever since. The best thing is that he KNOWS his patients, and knows that if I say I NEED to come in its important and will shift his schedule to see me, even it means staying later which he always does. I dread the day he retires because I don't know that I will ever find another doctor as helpful and caring

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Doc Magee is constantly researching and staying on top of the latest trends and developments in health care. He is never satisfied to send you away without an answer - if you are in need he wants to help. His manner is very professional and compassionate and he always takes the time to listen to what you are saying to get the whole-health picture. I have never once felt rushed, and he always makes me feel like his main focus when he is looking after me. He is the epitome of the perfect doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Dr. Magee is an AMAZING PHYSICIAN. Listens to his patients and goes out of his way to make sure YOU & YOUR FAMILY GET THE BEST CARE. GOD BLESS GARY MAGEE

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Wonderful doctor. Kind. Supportive. Very good. Takes the time to really help.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

he is a good doctor, always at work and willing to take the time to listen and answer questions

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010