Ratings for Dr. Gary Magee

merry-xmas and happy 2018 gary, donna and staff - it's lori, myrtle and rick dale - you doctored bert dale - we are good - we will never forget you nor donna, the dale's, when are you and donna retiring

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I have lately been involved heavily and seriously with the medical profession. I cannot convey how capable and considerate all have been. The several referrals were made by my doctor. It has not been lost on me that each of these referrals was done with utter punctuality. This is not about being in a waiting room as a healthy person waiting for a regular medical. Dr. Magee and his team, have quietly and consistently for decades been of that same capable and considerate caliber. It is always a pleasure to be their patient, and to know I am being directed with appropriate promptness and with sincere care.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Since we first moved to Thornhill, we have relied on Dr Magee for superlative health care, excellent advice and friendship for ourselves and our family. His knowledge now is as up to date as when he graduated as he makes a determined effort to stay current in those areas affecting his patients. Even in the early days, if he were not certain of our ailment, he would refer us to a specialist who might help. His office staff, both current and past, has always been professional, but also friendly and supportive. This is a doctor who truly cares about his patients and does his utmost to help them.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

You're expected to give 24 h prior notice to reschedule an appointment. That's how the office staff value their time but when it comes to the patient's time, you are expected to be prepared to wait for very long inconvenient minutes. I had to explain the obvious to the "nurse" on a given Monday morning how impossible it is to do so because your office is closed Sundays! Also, be prepared to be hung up on when you get on the phone to book an appointment or discuss a medical concern and of course you would have to deal with all that as you suffer from whatever health issues you called the doctor for and the worst that it all seem to be happening with Dr. Mcgee's total approval of the behavior. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Absolutely the most amazing doctor. They don't make them like this anymore. The caring and knowledge of this physician is unsurpassable. His staff are always welcoming and very helpful and do their best to accommodate my needs. I dread the day he retires. I doubt he could ever be duplicated.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr Magee is the best doctor on the planet. He has saved our lives (literally) and has taken excellent care of our family. His front office staff and nurses are long-term and dedicated to him, which says a lot ! They are so amazing and take the time to help whenever I need it.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Gary Magee is a consistent, thoughtful and extremely knowledgeable doctor who provides the best care in Thornhill. His staff are absolutely amazing and never have I called or come to the office without feeling validated and welcome. May God bless you as you serve the people of York Region.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr Magee is an incredibly talented, kind, professional doctor! He has been my doctor for over 30 years and he has been critical in the literal survival of many of my family members! Thank you Dr. Magee!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

I was lucky enough to have Dr Magee treat me in the ER in 1982 and I've been his patient ever since. The best thing is that he KNOWS his patients, and knows that if I say I NEED to come in its important and will shift his schedule to see me, even it means staying later which he always does. I dread the day he retires because I don't know that I will ever find another doctor as helpful and caring

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Doc Magee is constantly researching and staying on top of the latest trends and developments in health care. He is never satisfied to send you away without an answer - if you are in need he wants to help. His manner is very professional and compassionate and he always takes the time to listen to what you are saying to get the whole-health picture. I have never once felt rushed, and he always makes me feel like his main focus when he is looking after me. He is the epitome of the perfect doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011