Ratings for Dr. Jason Bromer

I would recommend Dr Bromer to anyone seeking treatment for infertility. He was the most compassionate doctor I've ever had. At times were I was ready to give up he was able to give me hope. And finally after a long Journey I'm pregnant my husband and I couldn't be happier and we owe to to Dr Bromer and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. Bromer and the staff were always so kind and more than helpful. They spent as much time with us on the phone and in the office as we wanted/needed. No question we had was too silly, no matter how many times we asked. My husband and I give him and the staff an A++++ rating and we were successful after the first try! If need be, we would definitely go back to him!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

The BEST doctor!! My husband and I think the world of Dr. Bromer. He is the best in the field and truly cares about his patients. I started out at other office and had a horrible experience, I am so happy I switched to Dr. Bromer. He really is the best!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Bromer was a breath of fresh air to us. He was so caring and interested in us not just his stats. I would highly recommend him to anyone!! Thank you

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I went to Dr. Bromer for a second consultation b/c I was not crazy about the first group I went to. Dr. Bromer is an excellent doctor. I couldn't say more positive things about him. He is warm, caring, compassionate and understands what you are going through. You do not feel like just another number when you go to the office. He goes out of his way to help you and is very thorough. Unfortunately, I was not able to start my treatments w/ him & had to find a new doctor b/c their office didn't participate with my insurance. But I would definitely recommend him to anyone that is looking for an infertility doctor. He is absolutely wonderful and the staff is great too!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Excellent doctor with great social skills who truly cares about his patients. I would HIGHLY recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

I met with Dr. Bromer in Nov. 2009 because I tried to get pregnant for four years on my own with no success. I immediately felt comfortable with him. It was as if I had known him for years. I had long and painful periods for the past 14 years, and no one was able to help. Dr. Bromer immediately recognized that I had endometriosis and scheduled surgery for December. He even called me over the weekend to check up on me after the surgery. Fast forward to May when I started the IVF process. Dr. Bromer was kind, caring and understanding. He encouraged me to call him with any questions I had. His entire staff was very helpful and made a time consuming and emotional process so much easier. On June 29th, 2010 I found out I was pregnant. I know this wouldn't be possible without Dr. Bromer's help along with his staff. I actually cried on my final visit, because I felt like I was leaving behind my family. I will definitely return when trying to have my 2nd child.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

My husband and I were trying to conceive for over a year with no diagnosis. After seeing 2 other doctors, I went to Dr. Bromer. He was compassionate and knowledgeable with all the latest and current treatment options. He was always available to me for questions and concerns, and he never once made me feel like I was a bother. He made us feel as there is hope and I could finally breathe! I am now pregnant and I thank him and the staff! I love this staff. I would recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr. Jason Bromer's Credentials

Updates

• Address has been updated from "None" to "234 Industrial Way West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17329182500".

June 3, 2015