Ratings for Dr. Jill-Ann E. Swenson

I have seen many gyns and I haven't had one i liked or felt comfortable with. Then I went to see Dr. Swenson and I am very happy that i found her. She is the best gyn out there, she's very sweet and she takes her time to explain things to you and she is very patient with her patients. I would of course recommend her to my friends. I love her and i have never said that about any of the other GYN's that i have seen.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Good Luck getting your results. Very hard to get in contact with. Had to wait almost 2 weeks and test showed problem. Obviously could care less about your results or helping you. Then made 2nd appointment and staff called me only 10 minutes before appointment to cancel. I thought the point of the practice was so that if one DR was in emergency at hospital another could cover but no one was available to see me this day after I went to office for new reason. Then I ask for next appointment and they tell me 2 weeks when I had something wrong. DO NOT USE. WORTHLESS WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY!!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr Fayez Guirguis along with his son, Dr Peter Guirguis and associate, Dr Swenson are the best ob/gyn group in Brooklyn. They delivered both my children and I was extremely satisfied with the care and professionalism. I wish they worked with more hospitals other than New York Methodist Hospital because I have had 2 bad experiences with the nurses on the floor after delivery. I highly recommend Dr Guirguis' practice and I will never leave them!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

I love Dr Jill-Ann Swenson and think she is the kindest gyn out there. She really cares about her patients and is very sweet and takes her time to discuss things with you.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Dr Swenson is very knowledgeable and helpful. Extremely friendly and patient. As a first time mom, I was very nervous and had so many questions. Dr Swenson made sure that I felt comfortable and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend Dr Swenson to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

I saw Dr. Swenson only a couple of times, but she left an impression of a competent experienced professional despite of her young age. Dr. Swenson is very knowledgable, thorough and pleasant to deal with. She takes her time to explain all the procedures and testing. She saw me for an emergency visit which she handled really well. She provided emotional support and reassured me. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

I've only had one visit with Dr Swenson, but I was very impressed. She took the time to listen to my concerns and did a good job explaining her recommendations. Her staff were pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010