Ratings for Dr. Wesley Ekeruo

Dr. Ekeruo cancelled my last two appointments. His office manager sent me an email, for this past appointment, to tell me my appointment was cancelled, from her, with her name on it! so I thought it was junk mail and I disregarded it! I decided as I stood in his office, with his secretary telling me he was not there, that I needed to find an Urologist who I could count on.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. Ekeruo wonder doctor went to see him for an elevated PSA had to have an biopsy and had prostate cancer had surgery he has a healing hand answer all my questions and I am glad I went to see him. His staff is wonderful and caring and they treat you like family.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I went to see Dr. Ekeruo for low sperm count and left varicocele. After showing him my sperm analyses that I obtained on my own accord, he went ahead and scheduled surgery without conducting his own analysis. After surgery with Dr. Ekeruo, my previously asymptomatic varicocele became extremely uncomfortable and large. I learned that during the surgery, Dr. Ekeruo ligated 1 vein. He used the micro-surgical sub-inguinal technique, which according to other doctors I visited after the surgery, is unheard of to only ligate 1 vein. With the same technique, these doctors stated they usually ligate a minimum of 3-4 veins. I raised this concern with Dr. Ekeruo which he consistently dismissed as a possible concern. He also stated repeatedly that the varicocele was improving which was dis-proven by an ultrasound. Now, 1.25 years later, I have had two follow up procedures that have been unable to fix the discomfort caused by Dr. Ekeruo. Additionally, my sperm parameters are declining.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

My husband's medical doctor referred us to Dr. Wesley Ekerou so I went online and did my research on him and the illness/procedure that was recommended to correct the ailment. I was happy that I did my homework before meeting with the Dr. so I knew the answers to all the questions that I asked him. He exceeded our expectations - his demeanour, his knowledge and most of all his ability to put us at ease. Cancer is scary but when we left Dr Ekerou's office, we both concluded that everything will go well. May God continue to bless his healing hands.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Dr.Ekeruo took care of both my parents he did a wonderful job. He went above and beyond the call of duty. We were pleased with his level of knowledge and how he took the time to break it down to laymans terms. No request within his professional area is considered unreasonable or to much. He always takes the time to answer any question even with his busy schedule. He takes the time to get to know his patients even when he is making rounds and he makes sure they are at ease with their level of comfort and security. Never in all my days have I seen a doctor take such care with his patients. His staff is also A1 Pricella and Alicellie are both 2 of the sweetest and focused employee I have ever seen they really seem to love what they do and it shows. Over all our experience has been simply the best. I will be recomending him to others in the future. IC

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

highly recommended. He is a very knowledgable doctor and very good at helping you understand procedures, tests and results and at the same time making you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. Wesley Ekeruo's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)