Ratings for Dr. Adrian Miller

Great Staff! Helpful in teaching me about how to properly brush and floss my child's teeth. Highly Recommend!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Im not sure what office this person took her child to, but it could not have been Dr. Miller. His office is completely the opposite of what is being said. Dr. Miller has been the only dentist that will sit the parent down and show the parents their childs xrays and i was able to ask questions directly to the doctor and not to an assistant. I highly recommend Dr. Miller.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

The office is old & dirty the equipment is old & shabby looking. This dentist is a mean horrible man. He locked my 12 month baby in the room & refused to let me in during the 40 min screaming for a filling. Then wouldn't let me have my son afterwards until I "calmed down". He unlocked the waiting room door to get me away from the other patients & let me in the office after he was finished. He chest bumped me many times blocking me from reaching for my son who was finished & being held by the nurse behind him in the hall. He lied about allowing me in the room, lied about not using shots, lied about the time it would take "15 min it took 40". I begged to see my baby or for them to stop they refused & had the doors locked. My 12 month baby screamed for 40min!!!!!!! Then the doctor was very nasty and would not let me have my son afterward because I had scared his patients who already were upset saying I needed to make them let me in. Stay away from this man!!!!! He is also in covington ga.

Submitted June 10, 2014