Ratings for Dr. Maxim Pekarev

Absolutely incredible experience from start to finish. I have been to two other surgeons for consults and cannot describe in words Dr. Max's bedside manner! The office staff Casey and Khloe were very professional and placed me at ease. Dr. Max reviewed his surgical plan and my mom body has been transformed!!!! So grateful to them as this was the turning point I needed.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Great Surgeon. Removed a large cyst on my face. Very small scar. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Max has it all! Super friendly staff, nice office and very comforting. I had a mommy makeover and couldn't be happier with the results 6 months out!! Smooth process with less recovery than expected. I had previous surgery and these scars are so faint I have to look for them! Thanks for the confidence booster Dr. Max :)

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I am a mother of 4 kids who decided to do something for myself for a change! I had a mommy makeover by Dr. Max and it was the best thing I could have done for me. I had my breast, tummy and a little bit of lipo. I look amazing and feel even better!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Wonderful surgeon, great experience, staff is awesome!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Wonderful, caring, and willing to listen to his patients!!

Dr. Maxim Pekarev's Credentials