Ratings for Dr. Stuart Luther Beasley

Dr Beasley was our children's pediatrician until he retired. Although we only had well-visits, he was the best doctor I've ever had interaction with. Kind, personable, able to tell a joke and take a joke, just an overall good guy and physician. We miss you Dr Beasley.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Awesome doctor. Awesome practice. Raised five lovely children. All of them were patients at this practice. Three of them were specifically assigned to Dr. Beasley, although he saw all five of our children at one time or another.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Best Doctor ever!!!! My husband used to go to him as a child and now all three of my kids see him. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Beasley became my doctor's doctor when she was a year old. He wasn't accepting new patients with the insurance I had at the time but I continued to fight for him to be my daughter's physician. Long story short, he became her doctor and I love him. My daughter has several food allergries, in which Dr. Beasley referred her to a great allergist. His bedside manner is great, and he takes out time to educate the parents. My daughter loves him and so do I. Thank you for all you do Dr. Beasley!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Front desk staff was poor. Doctor was good. Not great service.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr.Beasley was my pediatrician when I was growing up, and I was always a healthy child. I made sure that when I had my son that he would also be my sons doctor. He has the best beside mannor of any doctor, infact he is so good that I saw him up until I was 18 and most kids do! I am thankful to have him as my sons pediatrician and I refer all of my friends with children to him. You will not find a better more caring and intelligent doctor out there.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

He is a very knowledgable dr. If he doesn't know, he will do his best to find out. Outstanding care for both patient and parent. There is no other dr around that is close to being as good a person or dr as Dr. B.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

I <3 Dr. Beasley, he is an exceptional doctor and my girls love him!! I will recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Beasley is the best in the Roanoke Valley, he has been my son's doctor since birth (he's now a teen) I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr. B was my Dr. when I was a child and I am 36 now. He is all of my family's children's Dr. He is THE BEST DR. IN THE WORLD!!! Love ya Dr. Beasley!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009