Ratings for Dr. Gina T. Rizzo

Horrible bedside manner. Very uncaring and condescending. Refuses to listen. Based on 2nd and 3rd opinion, she is not current on treatment possibilities.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Great bedside manner and very knowledgeable. By far best gynecologist, I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr.Rizzo was my doctor at UTMB in League City when I was pregnant with my son. She was very polite and helpful throughout my pregnancy and delivery. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Rizzo's when she had her own practice and she was wonderful! After she left her practice to raise her family I saw many other doctors and was very unhappy with most of them and was relieved when she went back to practicing. I had to have surgery last year and I couldn't have asked for a more skilled and caring doctor. She is the best and brightest and I highly recommend her to everyone I meet!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

HORRIBLE! I used to be a patient of Dr. Rizzo years ago before she left her practice to take time off to raise her family & she was wonderful. Well she is not the same doctor now. She was very cold & uncaring when I went to see her last week. She should have never started practicing again. She wanted me to reduce my estrogen, but when I asked her what I should do if my menopausal symptoms returned she just told me that it would happen & it's part of being a woman. She offered nothing to help me. Then I asked her what about my libido reducing & she told me that all women's libido sucks so we just have to deal with it. I asked her if she would be happy if her doctor gave her answers like that & then I told her that she should have never returned to her practice. I got dressed & let her know that I would not be coming back as her patient again. I was so disappointed in my visit with her & I would never refer her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

Waited over an hour. Once the doctor came in, she was very rude and condescending. I was shocked she acted the way she did to a patient, especially a new one. Very unhelpful and unwilling to listen and or offer suggestions. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr. Gina T. Rizzo's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1986)

• Blue Advantage