Ratings for Dr. Andrew S. Markowitz

I Love, love, love him! He has been my ob/gyn for 15 years. He is so very sweet and understanding. He is always on time with appointments and his staff is exceptional! The whole practice is wonderful. When you are pregnant you have to meet with each of the doctors at least once and they are all so nice. I highly recommend Womens Health Care Physicians to everyone who is planning to have a baby! Excellent doctor! <3

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

This doctor was an excellent doctor. I unfortuntely had problems with my pregnancy and he was there with me every step of the way and very supportive when my pregnancy took a turn for the worse. He called me a few times just to see how I was doing and how I was handling everything that I had just went through. If I ever decide to have another baby I will return to this doctor without hesitation. I will also be keeping him for my regular OBGYN for yearly visits. He made me feel very comfortable and his staff was also great. He is in an office with several other doctors, which I was able to meet two of the other doctors and also felt very comfortable with them as well. The office was very clean and what I really liked about this too was the fact they had ultrasound machines right in the office. I still had to go to the hospital for my 20 week ultrasound but was able to get early ultrasounds done there. I would recommend this doctor completely.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Dr. Andrew S. Markowitz's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Ameritas