Ratings for Dr. Pamela M. Zuckerman

I liked Dr Zuckerman the first few times we went to see her for our (first child) daughter. But, she consistently repeats information, doesn't appear to remember things from visit to visit, and this time mistook my daughter for a boy (um...just read your chart, lady!), rushed me through some basic questions i had written down, took a call on her cell phone mid-visit, and rudely rushed us out of the exam room while my daughter was still screaming from her shots. We will most definitely not be returning!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

After more than twenty four years of seeing Dr. Zuckerman, I'm heartbroken to have to leave her. She took care of both my children, a son and a daughter. The most kind, gentle, straight shooter MD, that isn't full of her/him self. My children were relatively healthy, with only emotional issues to deal with, and with her guidance we found someone to assit us in the journey of being parents.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr Zuckerman is a wonderful doctor. She has always been spot on when it comes to solving any problems my children have. She always returns calls, the office is clean and the staff very friendly and polite. I would not use any other doctor for my children.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

I really don't understand the negative comments above. Dr Zuckerman is a terrific pediatrician. She is insightful, kind, and thorough. My wife and I are both in the medical field, and Dr Zuckerman has one of the best bedside manners we have ever seen in physicians (for both the parents and the children). We highly recommend her. Any parent would be privileged to have her as the family pediatrician.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

not personable, late for first time appointment,unhelpful. office was dirty and staff inexperienced.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

Dr Zuckerman has been a wonderful doctor and human being. We have known her and have been treated by her over the last two years. My husband and I were looking for a smart, kind, and thorough docotor-one with great credentials and a great bedside manner. We weren't sure if we could get both, but were determined to try. In the first 2 minutes we knew she was the one for our first child and for us. As a new parent, we knew that our doctor would be treating us as well as our son. She has always given us generous amounts of time, complete information, has always returned a phone call promptly and always smiles. We couldn't be happier and feel blessed to be under her care. I can only remember one time when I had to wait a bit for my appointment, but another child had been rushed in with an emergency and of course I understood. I understood because I knew that might have been my son. The partnering doctors and staff are also kind and good at what they do. A good thing for the whole family.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

We've always been pleased with Dr. Zuckerman. Even when the office is obviously busy, she gives our son careful attention and answers our questions thoroughly. It helps to come prepared with specific questions, so we can ask them quickly without making her stand there while we try to remember them. She is knowledgeable and gives clear recommendations, but is also supportive of the decisions we've made as parents based on our own reading. She's enthusiastic and encouraging, especially during times when we're uncertain or concerned. We try to schedule our appointments first thing in the morning or right after lunch, when the wait is only 5 or 10 minutes, but I don't remember having to wait long even during busy times.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

We had to wait 1.5 hours.She did a wrong vaccination which she did last time.she apologized and did the right one.Next vist, after exam she asked us to lived the room befor we put our daughter's cloth back so we did outside the room.very rude. Not recommended at all.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006

Dr. Pamela M. Zuckerman's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1972)