Ratings for Dr. Garimah A. Jones

Dr. Jones is an excellent physician. She is very knowledgeable, thorough and it is obvious that she cares about her patients. Additionally, when you call her office, the staff is very responsive.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Finding a doctor who seems to listen to and respect their patients can be difficult- Dr. Jones really is a wonderful doctor. Always pays attention, remembers details from past appointments, never makes you feel stupid for mentioning concerns. Has helped me for years from everything ranging from anxiety to diagnosing and treating a vascular illness. She also has done a great job of exchanging information with other physicians/specialists I see so that everyone is on the same page- this is a trait and effort that seems surprisingly rare in the medical community. Would recommend and have recommended her to others!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

My husband and I have been seeing Dr Jones for a several years and we both love her and her staff. She is kind and takes her time with you. I don't mind waiting a few minutes because I know she will give me the time I need. My husband wasn't sure about a female doc for himself but really likes her. I have had many doctors over the years but she is really a keeper.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

I tried two other doctors in the area after moving to Akron before Dr Jones was recommended by a neighbor.I'm keeping this one. She is thorough, pleasant and on the ball.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Excellent! She is so personable and caring. I started going to her while taking my daughter to her during a pregnancy. She's great, and glad I followed my daughters lead.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Dr. Jones is by far the best doctor I have ever known. I am her patient, but I am also a nurse practitioner, so I have worked with many doctors. She treats every patient like they matter to her. I appreciate her candid but kind nature.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2005

One of the best doctors out there. She always manages to be on time, but she also spends a lot of time with her patients. Highly recomended.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2004

Dr. Garimah A. Jones's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

HealthFirst