Ratings for Dr. Amin A. Milki

I moved to N. California and chose Dr. Milki based on two recommendations from REs where I was living. I found him to be very competent, explained what he was doing and as though he genuinely cared about my well being. My only complaint was the staff person who was supposed to call me with my pregnancy results. The office neglected to call me by the time they said they would, which was incredibly nerve wracking. When I did get a hold of the office, I was told I wasn't pregnant. The nurse who told me did not bother to read my chart and did not know that this was my fourth and final round of IVF. She asked me if I wanted to go another round. Not only was I was devastated because of the news I was also shocked that she was not aware of my particular medical history. Had she bothered to read my chart (or had anyone told her), she might have been more compassionate. I very hurt and angry at the lack of professionalism.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

Dr. Milki is the best doctor I have ever met. He is knowledgeable and approaches every patient in such a humane way. He truly cares about his patients, he listens our concernes and ensures to give clear and accurate responses. He is a wonderful man.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Extremely talented specialist for in vitro fertilization procedures. Compassionate, technically superb. Successful pregnancy on first cycle with IVF in 1996.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008