Dr. Michael A. Pezza

You may also like

Dr. Pezza significantly reduced my sciatic pain!!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I have been suffering from chronic low back pain for over 30 years. Dr. Pezza and the rest of the staff and providers at SpineTech show great empathy for my condition and have truly helped me with managing my pain!!! Dr. Pezza is a great chiropractor and I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I was not at all impressed with Dr. Pezza and his staff. I felt like just a number to them. Dr. Pezzas so called "distraction" of asking a question then quickly adjusting me was beyond childish and very unprofessional, not to mention scary. He was very rushed with me and appeared to take on more than he can handle. I will not be returning to Dr. Pezza and would recommend anyone who is planning on continuing or considering to be Dr. Pezza's patient to please do your research on him.

Submitted November 18, 2014

I have been under chiropractic care for 25 years. I have been seeing Dr. Pezza for the last 5 years. He truly is the best I have ever had. He is so caring, It is as if he feels my pain. He is extremely knowledgeable and most importantly, he has helped me beyond measure. I would not settle for anyone else. I highly recommend Dr. Pezza.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Michael Pezza is a Excellent Chiropractor. I have been receiving treatment for my lower back for three months. Dr. Pezza is a Genuine person. Very knowlegable, Caring. If you need a chiropractor and want tge Best in Rhode Island Call Dr. Pezza

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr Pezza has been my chiropractor for the last three months. Dr. Pezza is always Upbeat, Professional and offers Great Care. If you are in need of a chiropractor Dr. Pezza is the Best in Rhode Island. Dr. Pezza wants his clients to feel better and he is tottaly genuine about it. He even gives you his personal cell number for emergencies. I can't say enough about Dr. Michael Pezza. If you are in Pain call Dr. Pezza in Cranston RI

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I highly recommend Dr Pezza. I never have to wait long when i go for a visit. He knows what he is talking about and is very polite.He takes his time to listen and find/fix the problem.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Pezza sets a high bar for medical treatment in Rhode Island. Personable and extremely knowledgeable, with an impressive bedside manner, Dr. Pezza offers some of the best chiropractic care in the state. Whether you have chronic back pain, acute pain from a recent injury, or simply need some maintenance (I've gone to him for all three) Dr. Pezza can treat it all. I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

The best Chiropractor I have ever been to. I drive in from MA to see him. If I were looking for a chiropractor I would l would look no further.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Dr. Michael A. Pezza's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pezza significantly reduced my sciatic pain!!!"

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pezza's knowledge was extensive. He certainly made my visits personal and eased the stress of the incident I was dealing with."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been suffering from chronic low back pain for over 30 years. Dr. Pezza and the rest of the staff and providers at SpineTech show great empathy for my co..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I was not at all impressed with Dr. Pezza and his staff. I felt like just a number to them. Dr. Pezzas so called "distraction" of asking a question then quickly..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been under chiropractic care for 25 years. I have been seeing Dr. Pezza for the last 5 years. He truly is the best I have ever had. He is so caring, It ..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Michael Pezza is a Excellent Chiropractor. I have been receiving treatment for my lower back for three months. Dr. Pezza is a Genuine person. Very knowle..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pezza has been my chiropractor for the last three months. Dr. Pezza is always Upbeat, Professional and offers Great Care. If you are in need of a chiropracto..."

September 24, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael A."

October 21, 2013
  • new location added: Providence, RI

April 8, 2013
  • City changed from "JOHNSTON" to "Cranston"

April 8, 2013