Ratings for Dr. Alison L. Gattuso

Dr Gattuso is such a sweetheart and so helpful and explains everything perfectly.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

What can I say about Dr. Gattuso but AMAZING! She is so caring and you can tell she truely cares for her patients. Took the time to answer all of my questions and made sure to followup afterwards to see how my child was doing. Would recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Gattuso comes highly recommended and is an Excellent Physician!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Saw my child at the st. Luke's location and she was awesome. Would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

If only every doctor had her patience, knowledge and bedside manner! I trust her with my son completely !

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

my ratings are based on my experience with Dr. Gattuso. There should be more doctor like her. She is a very caring person. She is genuine and real, you can feel her concern. She explains things so the layman understands. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor for my daughter.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Dr Gattuso is the best Dr my child have had. My daughter was in a accident and Dr Gattuso did everything in her power to insure she had everything she needed plus more. My daughter was in the hospital for 2 months. Everyday Dr Gattuso was there. So I rank her as a top dr in me and my family eyes.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Gattusso is really nice with her patients she always receives you at her office with a smile, she is very helpful and cares a lot for her patients I REALLY RECOMEND Dr. Gattusso even with eyes closed.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

We are very pleased with Dr. Gattuso services as she provides excellent services to my child.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Gattuso was wonderful taking time with our daughter. She listened to all her concerns and thoroughly checked where the pain is her back. She even went so far as to send her for immediate bloodwork and xrays to find an answer. Dr. Gattuso is very personable which is important when dealing with children.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013