Ratings for Dr. Marsha L. Muir

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Muir. She is comprehensive in her examinations, intelligent, knowledgeable, open-minded, compassionate, and completely "present." I found the staff to be helpful, and responsive. Even on holidays or busy times, I always got a call-back if I had a problem. I am very happy to have found her. Five stars!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

She's hard to get an appointment with if you call up with a problem, but you can get in right away with another doctor referral. Dr. Muir herself is very efficient, takes her time with you, listens and is a good diagnostician.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Very empathetic & takes her time with you. I've never had anything serious, but she has spent time talking about the state of my health & what I might do to feel better. Easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

Dr. Muir is very knowledgeable but she is too busy. I was told I had a tumor and may need a hysterectomy (by the radiologist in their office) but that was 3 months ago and Dr. Muir has been: a) too busy for a follow up appt. b) took a month off c) the last and 4th time I tried for an appointment she was in emergency surgery. Her office never called before I drove over and waited for my appointment. I have been left to worry for 3 months! I would never treat anyone the way OBGYN of Santa Cruz treats their patients! Especially if you are middle-aged and need hormone therapy. You will be left on your own. Probably better service for pregnant women.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

Dr. Marsha L. Muir's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=31928'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.0

February 18, 2014