Dr. Paul L. Nguyen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul L. Nguyen

He is a very good dentist and he provides all the information you need to know about the work being done on your mouth before you even ask the questions.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

This doc has an incredibly poor "bedside manner." He is inpatient and hates it when patients ask questions - he becomes very defensive. I had to calm him down and remind him that I was a sincere patient who wanted to know more about the condition of my tooth. Imagine that...a patient who asks questions...what nerve I have! I will never return to this doc as he needs to take a classs on how to interact in a polite, NORMAL manner with patients. Save yourself...there are too many endodonists out there to see this jerk! And root canals are too painful to also deal with a pain in the you-know-what doc. P.S. I have never written a review on anyone before. That's how bad this guy was...I am actually taking the time to warn others!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011