Ratings for Dr. Summer R. Weary

Dr. Summer Weary is amazing! She has performed three foot surgeries on me and I consider her to be a miracle worker! Her surgical skills are excellent, and add to that the fact that she is so friendly and caring, I would give her the highest recommendations possible! I can promise you that in my opinion you couldn't find a better podiatrist anywhere. Now that my surgeries are all done, I will greatly miss her. Her office staff is great also.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I was diagnosed with melanoma on the bottom of my foot. My first mistake was searching the internet. I read a 42% survival rate at 5 years. I was majorly depressed. Dr. Weary took the time to explain how my odds were much better. She explained, with great compassion, my situation. She encouraged me and gave me hope when I was shocked and stunned. She really cares about her patients. She told me I could call her at any time if I had questions. I believe she was truly sincere. I will always use her for any foot related problems.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Weary is friendly and thorough. She allowed me to talk to her about what I knew about my condition and we had a good back and forth exchange on my problem and treatment. She didn't talk over me. A couple staff members had wooden impatient personalities and I didn't feel very welcome, but others there made up for them. I will definitely go back to Dr. Weary.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Such a wonderful office and Dr. Weary is very knowledgeable with a great bedside manner!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Awesome doctor to see. Would go back anytime I needed her for my foot

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Summer R. Weary's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2009)

AHC