Ratings for Dr. Teresa L. Goepfert

I met Dr Teresa for the first time today and thought she was very kind. I literally had the exact opposite impression of her from some of these more negative reviews, which is actually why I felt compelled to leave a review. I found her to be thorough, gentle, and knowledgeable. She even took time to draw me a diagram/picture to help me better understand what she was explaining. I liked her so much I'm going to see her in the future as needed and I'll definitely now start seeing her for my annual exam. I thought she made an uncomfortable visit a lot easier.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Goepfert seemed knowledgeable but didn’t find her approach very patient friendly or empathetic.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Had a basic pap appointment but I have been experiencing pain in the lower abdominal region for several months. Explained the issues and her response was I'm was just getting older and therefore going to have more difficult ovulation. Before doing any sort of exam I was made to feel that the pain I had been in was normal. I can tell you it isn't. After the exam she said I had a swollen uterus then asked me if I felt "vindicated". Next step she ordered a ultra-sound but told me this probably wouldn't show anything. Did ultra-sound and the results were in for two weeks and I did not receive a phone call after calling twice. Just wanted an explanation as the ultra sound showed two cysts. Her response once I did get a call back was it was normal. Maybe, it is but I'm definitely seeing a different doctor for 2nd opinion because I feel I can't trust this one after the complete lack of listening and help I received. I felt more of a nucence than someone in need of help.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013