Ratings for Dr. Nojan Toomari

dr Toomari took great care of me and I am so glad to have met him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Amazing and caring doctor. Sadly, he's no longer at Arrowhead, and seems to have moved to a new practice (Comprehensive Surgical Office of Encino). He has expanded to Orange County and Encino in the Greater Los Angeles area. He's definitely worth the drive. Amazing technical skill (according to everyone I've talked to) and impeccable bedside manner. If you need a surgeon, look him up online and call his office. You'll be glad you did. I'm definitely glad I did, and wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Toomari provides Bariatric and Minimally Invasive General surgery. He currently provides care at UC Irvine in Orange, CA.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I tried to call and make an appointment for surgery you can only leave a message) and they called me 3 times in one day, but I was in meetings all day and couldn't answer. I left other messages but they never called me back. I decided to try another surgeon I called to get my MRI results and they said they would be ready for pick up; nothing was there. I couldn't even make an appointment while I WAS IN THEIR OFFICE! Their cost cutting measures and inadequate staff is unacceptable for what you pay them.

Submitted July 11, 2011