Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Perea

Dr. Perez is a nice man. However, he WILL NOT refill your meds unless you have a physical every single year. That is expensive for people who are in good health and would not see him otherwise.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

very professional--very good doctor--Took time to answer questions and explain alternatives

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

He is rude and does not care about the patient or their problems. Sometimes he's the only doctor on staff, and I just go to Urgent Care or wind up waiting to be seen by someone who can actually help.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

I also found him impersonal. They don't like to approve any medications without seeing you, even if you have the flu. Most offices don't want you to come in with the flu, but I think they want me to come in so I can infect others. More $$$. It's all about the money at this place.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Friendly office staff, comfortable office, no wait time. Will recommend this office to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Very nice, office staff helpful. Doctor took tiem to answer questions and he actually called me to discuss my test results.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

I did not find him personal at all. I asked him about his son and he said nothing more. He just gets down to business. I won't go to him again. Also, appointments usually started 15 minutes late. My first appointment was more like 30. I could see him wandering around and was just annoyed I wasn't called back when he had no other patients at the time.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Friendly and helpful office staff and Doctor. Takes time to answer questions

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Overall excelent experience, staff was great. He is amazing!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2006

Dr. Mark A. Perea's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Lone Tree, CO