Ratings for Dr. Paul E. MacIk

Dr. Macik is quiet, but he will take the time to answer any questions you have. It is assumed that for such a major procedure you will have done your homework. I chose him because he is very skilled. While I may be an exception, I can say I had no pain after the surgery and have healed without issue. In 8 months time I lost 130 pounds since my sleeve gastrectomy. Dr. Macik is always on time when he is not called away for emergency surgery, but if you think about it you would want him to be available for you if you needed emergency surgery. Tiffany and the office staff are the best. They answer the phones and you can communicate via email. It makes life much easier.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I Had Surgery with Dr Macik in 2013, for Gastric Bypass, and Planing for another abdominal wall repair along with tummy tuck,Looking for a Good Plastic Surgeon with in My budget Approved by Dr Macik. He is very different from others, he has rules, if you do not follow them, Please do not dare to be there, and don't complain your weakness on him. You need to blame yourself for missing a such great surgeon. If you follow his instructions and just do what he says, strictly. I assure you have wonder full life which I have now, Tiffany is Super-some and awesome. Sharma Pandyaram

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Great experiance. The doc is on point and doesn't seem to miss a lick. Tiffany is awsome to.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Macik or his staff. All questions, calls and messages left were returned and/or answered. He would be the first one I called if needed. In my opinion he's the VERY BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I will be surprised if I live through this .....years go by and it just gets worse....I love being thin but I would rather be HEALTHY and have some quality of life.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I have been under DR. Macik care since my lap band surgery in 2007' I have found DR. Macik and his staff to always be informative, professional and extremely responsive to my questions, follow ups and emergencies. DR.Macik met me on his day off to perform an emergency procedure so I would not be in discomfort over a weekend. I continue to follow up with him and cannot sing his praises enough. Tiffany has always been courteous and responsive to all questions and problems. I have lost a total of 115 lbs. And have kept it off thanks to follow up care. He is an excellent surgeon and very supportive.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I drove 200 miles and paid for a hotel only to have my appt canceled at the last minute.I would not recommend this office to a anyone.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

While he does not have the best bedside manner, he is a very smart man. My surgery went well and I am pleased with my results. It is now a year later. I do remember being in the hospital two extra days because he did not feel that I was ready to be released. Why I am I mentioning that?? Well based on his customer service, I just knew he would perform the procedure then send me home. When I had an issue at home, he ordered more tests to make sure everything was in order. Would I go to him again, yes. When bedside manner is important, I am more concerned with his expertise and skill set.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr.Macik is very rude,disrespectful and unprofessional. We thought we were being "punked" based on the way he treated me. He walked in and did not even greet or acknowledge my wife. The first thing that he said was" What can I tell you,that you have not already heard?" He behaved as if should I have had all info about surgery before my initial appointment. He was behaving nervously and acted like my basic questions were a bother to him. He has the worst bedside manner! I am surprised that he is in business. I left out of there feeling uncomfortable, misinformed and disrespected. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.I concur with all the negative comments on here. I had to leave a comment,I could not let this slide.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr. Paul E. MacIk's Credentials

• Hahneman Medical College Of The Pacific (Grad. 1983)