Ratings for Dr. Gregory D. Haggerty

Would recommend him to anyone. He's very easy to talk with and seems very smart. He knows what he is doing. He is busy though but worth trying to see him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Would highly recommend him. I definitely saw big improvements from working with him and he is a real good person. I've had some questionable experiences with therapists in the past but Dr. Haggerty is what you expect when you want to talk to someone.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Not quite sure who the other person is talking about but I found Dr. Haggerty to be great. He saw my teenage son who was in real crisis and within 6 months he was doing much better in school, socially and at home. Dr. Haggerty's one of the easiest people to meet and talk with and is very professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Never showed up to our first appointment nor called to reschedule. I left 2 messages for him and he never returned a phone call.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012