Ratings for Dr. Boris Nektalov

I was having severe back pain, my pain management doctor referred me to Dr. Boris. He is a great doctor and is very experience. Since going to Dr. Boris I feel much better. I would recommend any person who has back pain to go to Dr. Boris. The staff is very polite and friendly. I am extremely happy with Dr. Boris.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Nektalov is one of the best chiropractors that Ive encountered with. He helped me change my life around. Ive had several herniated disks and postural problems which he addressed professionally and adequately. He's very knowledgable and kind as well. I definitely recommend to other people with back pain or neck pain.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

My wife and I both love this office, the Doctor is amazing, always helpful and goes out of his way, the office always calls and makes sure you are doing fine post visit. Overall we have a great experience. My scoliosis is almost completely gone after 6 months of therapy and constant exercises with the help of an easy overall health plan I am very content with the outcome.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

My experience with Dr. Nektalov has been nothing short of spectacular. He went above and beyond when I came in with back issues and provided very professional services. Took his time to allow me to understand what is causing the pain and how to help relieve it. He holds nothing back and I find him very trustworthy. His office is equipped with the right machines to provide proper treatment and he supplements the right exercises to maintain proper alignment.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Great staff, punctual and friendly. Dr. Boris is very knowledgable. My back feels much better,no pain. Definitely would recommend Dr. Boris to anyone who has back problems.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I am very happy with Dr. Boris Nektalov, when I call him after my car accident he took me in that same day during his lunch break. Immediately he took a digital x-ray of me and showed me my problem in my neck. Right a way he started taking care of me and after few visits I started to feel much better. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

Dr. Nektalov has a great of knowledge of his practice, being his patient is a great experience, I got great service and even education of my problems that i did not know how to take care of. I would stongly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR! VERY EASY TO TALK TO, KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT AND TAKES HIS TIME WITH EACH PATIENT. FELT MUCH BETTER AFTER FIRST VISIT

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

An amazing chiropractor. Makes me feel better every time i get sick.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Very knowledgeable Doctor. Takes his time to explain the issues. Felt very comfortable after the first visit.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Boris Nektalov's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Boris Nektalov, DC, DNM is a board certified doctor of natural medicine (DNM) in the state of New York, earned his doctorate in Chiropractic at Life University with a passion to help people get healthy and stay healthy. Founder of Nektalov Family Chiropractic & PT Center, Dr. Nektalov focuses on total body wellness through maintaining a healthy spine. Dr. Nektalov practices and specializing in a non-surgical spinal decompression treatment. His objective is to research, review and develop the best integral treatment for neck and back herniated disc related conditions. He continues to travel all over the world to obtain the most resent and advanced research and procedures on treating spinal conditions. Dr. Nektalov is the only Doctor in the Queens New York metropolitan area offering chiropractic spinal corrective care and non-surgical spinal decompression. Dr. Nektalov has been practicing in New York City, for over six years offering integral spinal care – Chiropractic BioPhysics, spinal corrective care, physical therapy, and nutrition. He holds postgraduate education certifications in: Webster’s technique for pregnant women and in the process of obtaining diplomate fellowship certification in International Chiropractic Scoliosis Board.

• English
  • Russian

• Life University (Grad. 2009)

• Boris Nektalov, D.C. Improvement in a Patient with Scoliosis Undergoing Chiropractic Care: A Case Stud. J. Pediatric, Maternal & Family Health – March 22, 2012

AARP