Ratings for Dr. Marco A. Contreras

I'm so impressed with this office, the staff and the doctor. I initially went because of a Groupon, and now I'm back for more. I've had Botox, teeth cleaning and front tooth bonding. The Botox results are the best I've ever had, the cleaning was excellent, and my front tooth looks better than it did before the chip! The doctor and his staff couldn't be more pleasant, and the office is lovely and so comfortable! I can't say enough about how much I appreciate their services and professionalism and aesthetic!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Exactly what the previous post below said. I also bought a damn Groupon and same thing happened! They told me I needed a deep cleaning and then the assistant lady started to massacre my gums. She applied a generous amount of numbing cream, but I still could feel chunks of flesh being separated from my gums. The suction tube that was used to rinse would be pink every time I would bite on it to suck out the bloody water out of my mounth. It gets better though! I checked my teeth at the end of the cleaning and I still had a stains going through the middle of my teeth. All the tiny stains that I couldn't remove on my own by brushing were still there!!! This dental office is not ethical and they use bait-and-switch tactic to upsell people. The fact that "DR" Contreras looked and approved the job that his assistand did tells me that they are running a little sham of a dental office there. Would only recommend this office to someone I really dislike. Terrible, that's all there is to say.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I bought a groupon for a dental cleaning. After having an appointment and getting there on time, I was in the waiting room for quite some time. The customer service at this location is terrible. I felt as though everyone in the office was so busy discussing personal issues or w.e the case may have been, they were not concerned on keeping new clientele. I finally get into the room to have my cleaning done, and the girl makes ALL of my teeth bleed for w.e reason. I have regular cleaning's done twice a yr as directed and I have NEVER had that happen before. AS a result, I was then notified that I needed a deep cleaning and that I should have it done right there and then bc it would be more expensive if I did it when I came back. All and all, I felt as though I was being sold a used car at their office, not to mention the lack of care from the hygienist who kept poking at my teeth as though I was dead. I will NEVER go back here, nor will I recommend them!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

I had the best experience ever with Dr. Contreras in compared with all the dentist that i have been, professional,cleanless,excelent customer services, top notch dentist and great quality work, i recomend him 100%

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

The staff is professional and works very hard to accommodate the patient needs. I went there with a Groupon,I now have six new crowns and a beautiful smile. I am so happy that I found this office. Dr. Contreras is a warm passionate man that really knows how to make me feel at ease.I am thrilled with my new found confidence.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Went using Groupon. I was cautious going to a new place and expected to be treated without respect (negative experience of few friends using groupon for other practices). I was wrong: people are friendly, took me in right away, did all that promised (exam, cleaning, x-rays) Definitely going there to do the filling! Very Happy! PS: Dentist is gorgeous;-)))!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

5/24/12 I was a potential new patient, but after the terrible customer service that I recieved I opted to go elswhere. I called to inquire about the office location and other information and the receptionist did not seem pleasant and willing to answer simple questions. She gave me the impression that I was "bothering" her. First impressions are lasting impressions!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Amazing hands very gentle and patient felt very comfortable with the Doctor and his sweet n caring staff (assistants)I highly recommend this Dentist

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

When I go to Dr Contreras' office I feel like I am with friends. We joke, comment about daily life and news. This allows me to relax and be treated with the most professional care. I do not hesitate in recommending this dental practice. The work is 5 star and prices are very competitive.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

great atmosphere, very informative and trust worthy doctor :)

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011