Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Danbe

We had a issue with our son's teeth, that when consulting with our then primary dentist didn't feel right about his recommendation. Concerned, we called Danbe Dental. Very glad we did. They accomodated us quickly in their schedule. I found Dr. Danbe listened attentively to our problem, was well educated and knowledgeable about potential solutions and most importantly was honest with the recommendation (i.e. not trying to charge us for the most expensive treatment like the first dentist we went to, but giving us a recommendation with trade-offs for other options).

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Mark Danbe recently bonded my chipped front tooth when no other dentist could fix it. My previous Doctors tried charging me for Veneers, but Dr. Danbe was able to save me thousands by bonding the tooth and making it look flawless. He is truly a remarkable Dentist and I would highly recommend him. His staff was friendly and able to accommodate my busy schedule. The office was clean and welcoming and I look forward to my next visit for a cleaning. Most dentists look to make money while Dr. Danbe looks to make you have a beautiful smile and cares about your health. I had an excellent experience at Danbe Dental in Closter, NJ.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014