Ratings for Dr. Kurt L. Ochsner

Dr. Ochsner is the best! He has helped several members of my family and many friends! I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I was seeing another Chiropractor for over a year after an auto accident, and was not getting the relief or level of improvement that I so desperately needed. I was at a loss, so I searched online for the "Best Chiropractor in Tulsa". I'm thrilled to say that in my opinion, I found him in Dr. Ochsner!! Not only am I seeing strong progress after only 3 visits, but I am blown away by the talent, compassion, and dedication of Dr. Ochsner. If you're looking for results, look no further!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I always read these ratings before I go to the Dr. This is the first time I've rated one. That being said; I went to see Dr. Ochsner based on these very ratings. I have not been disappointed. I must say that he is one of the most thourogh doctors I have ever seen, let alone a chiropractor. It is impressive to me that he is the same all the time, meaning he treats everyone with respect and does not take lightly your questions, or aches and pains. I tend to be fairly critical at times,(working on that) and he still passes with flying colors. Integrity is rare these days, if you would like to meet someone with it, go see Dr. Ochsner. He is the top rated chiropractor in Tulsa for a reason.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. Ochsner and staff are always friendly and helpful. Each office visit is a great experience. Plus he was able to provide me relief from my lower back pain. Would highly recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Ochsner for 22 years. I trust him and his team with my life! The office staff are professional and friendly. The massage therapists and other chiropractors he has working with him are top notch. You will find a solution to pretty much any pain you are experiencing at Dr. Ochsner's office. I see him first with any pain I have. Why waste time and money on medications that only mask the pain when Dr. Ochsner can help you stop the pain at it's source? If you are not seeing Dr. Ochsner you are truly missing out!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

The most excellent care given by Dr. Ochsner and the team. Provides helpful exercises for home use, as well as supplements for ongoing optimum health. I could not have gotten through having shingles without his care! Highly recommend this practice for chiropractic care. Also offers massage therapy.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

I went to another chiropractor for several months before trying out Dr. Ochsner. I feel better after one adjustment from him than I did with 30+ at the other clinic. I highly, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I have been having back problems for the last twenty-five years, Dr. Ochsner was reccomended to me by a co-worker. I have always been skeptical of Chiropratic care but now i wouldn't settle for anything less. I hope that if you are having back pain you will go and try out Ochsner Chiropractic Centre located on 79th and Sheridan.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

dr ochsner is the best doctor ever. he's the go to guy for all chiropractic needs

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr. Kurt L. Ochsner's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1985)

HealthPartners