Ratings for Dr. Blake E. Livingood

Dr. Livingood and his staff are friendly, but pushy. They are open very limited hours and make you feel bad if you can't miss work to make an appointment. I was recently married and the staff actually made me feel bad for not coming to my appointments for one week. I couldn't make it since my wedding was 3,500 miles away. I have 20 visits left that I paid for in advance and I dread going. If my son with special needs is ill or anything comes up, they make me feel guilty for cancelling my appointment. They basically tell you that coming to your appointments 3 times a week, during normal working hours should be your number one priority in life. I have a brother who is also a chiropractor, but out of state. I agree with some of the things they say based on information I received from my brother and research. I also think that about half of what they say isn't completely accurate. It's high pressure sales in a chiropractic setting. I've been going for 4 months and I haven't noticed any results. However, I don't think I really have any problems other than I was suckered into spending a lot of $$$$

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Livingood is a good man and his staff are full of great people but don't be fooled. They are trying to sell you their products and get you to buy into their extreme biases. You will hear it literally every time you go into the office. They site sources that are completely false or quote extremely biased articles that have skewed statistics to prove their point. Whether that is antibiotics give you autism to telling you that you need their product to live a healthier lifestyle and other supplements just don't work. They get you to listen by telling you lies mixed with truth. There are absolutely supplements that don't work, but you can certainly find ones that are far less expensive that will help you in your goal. And there are "bad" ingredients like antifreeze in antibiotics, but they don't tell you that they are in incredibly small doses, that antibiotics have saved thousands if not millions of lives, and will not explain the science or the reasoning except for their own biased sources. Don't get me wrong, chiropractic works and he is a great chiropractor and if that was the only experience you were getting then he would be your guy. But that is not the case. Look for another clinic if all you want is solid chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Blake Livingood and his team are consummate professionals who truly care about your health! They are sincere and knowledgeable and teach that the nervous system controls every nerve in our bodies. I highly recommend Dr. Livingood as your health care provider of choice.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

The place to regain your health. I would recommend this office to any of my family members.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

At the age of 21 I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease and chronic migraines. I started going to a gastro doctor and was put on 8 medications for the Crohn's and migraines. My symptoms continued to get worse and every single doctor's appointment was filled with more medicines that I could try and with each one, reality began to set in that I was going to have to live with this for the rest of my life. I was ultimately told I would most likely never be able to have kids. I felt hopeless and alone. But 2 years ago all that changed when I met Dr. Livingood and his team in Cary. They educated me and helped me to understand the importance of the nervous system and how if something is wrong with that one area in your body, it effects ever other organ in the body because it is how the brain communicates to each organ. For the first time in my life, Dr. Livingood gave me hope. After only 3 months I had come off all 8 medications, I haven't had a migraine, I no longer have Crohn's, and I am blessed to have a little girl that is now 1 year old. I am now building health instead of losing it.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Livingood has a passion for the health of all people. In a time where the health of our Nation is in decline, he works to give everyone the opportunity to reach their god-given health potential without medications or surgeries.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Livingood and his staff are the elite of the elite. You will not meet a team more dedicated to helping you reach your full health potential and care for each individual person walking through the door. Real Heath starts here.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Livingood for over a year and have seen a vast improvement in my health! The staff are great, and Dr. Livingood really cares about his patients! He is an excellent choice if you have been looking for answers to health care questions! I had diabetes, fibromyalgia and a host of ailments and now I'm off of several of my medications and not in pain! I highly recommend dr. Livingood and have recommended him to family and friends with great results!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Amazing office of true health and healing!! If you want results this is the place to go!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

At the age of 20 I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease and chronic migraines. I started going to a gastro doctor and was put on 8 medications for the crohn's and migraines. My symptoms continued to get worse and every single doctor's appointment was filled with more medicines that I could try and with each one, reality began to set in that I was going to have to live with this for the rest of my life. I felt hopeless and alone. But 8 month ago all that changed when I met Dr. Livingood and his team in Cary. They educated me and helped me to unterstand the importance of the nervous system and how if something is wrong with that one area in your body, it effects ever other organ in the body because it is how the brain communicates to each organ. For the first time in my life, Dr. Livingood gave me hope. After only 3 months I had come off all 8 medications, I haven't had a migraine, and I no longer have crohn's. I am now building health instead of losing it.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Dr. Blake E. Livingood's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College (Grad. 2009)

Kaiser-Permanente