Ratings for Dr. Veena Choubey

Dr. Choubey is an amazing doctor. She delivered my healthy baby boy on December 28, 2015 via c section. The c section was not planned. Dr. Choubey did everything possible to avoid the cesarean and worked very hard throughout my induction lasting 19hrs. I was a bit nervous at first finding out that she was the doctor on call for my practice and I never visited her previously. She took away all of my nervousness after the first two minutes of meeting her. I had no idea that she just completed her residency in 2014 until researching her after my delivery. It felt as though she had years (10+) of experience when I was in the hospital. I would highly recommend Dr. Choubey to anyone. She's such a friendly doctor. She was so calm during my emotional roller coaster of a delivery. My delivery was perfect despite having a cesarean. Every nurse in the hospital was bragging on how well the incision looked and was closed up by Dr. Choubey. You are in good hands with her as your doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015