Ratings for Dr. Charles F. Barish

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Barish. He has wonderful bedside manner and he put me totally at ease before my recent colonoscopy. He also "knows his stuff" - and he CARES.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Overheard him berating staff about assisting me as this was not reimbusrable to the practice and to never do that again

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

Dr. Barish has been my doc for years. He has preformed somewhere around 8 to 10 endoscopies on me (I lost count I've had so many) I started seeing him when I participated in a research study he was conducting at Wake Research. He is the only doctor (after 15 years of suffering) who was able to diagnose me correctly and treat me for my Barrett's Esophagus / Refractory Reflux disease. If you are suffering with reflux and other doctors tell you things like "its just nerves" or tell you to eat "bland food" and you are still suffering ~ run, don't walk to Dr. Barish's office. The Doc is very friendly and has a great sense of humor/bedside manner. He is my hero! As I'm sure you can tell by now, I highly recommend Dr. Barish.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Excellent Doctor & staff. Doctor Barish is very pleasant and friendly, and puts you at ease before going in for the colonoscopy. He discusses the results with you, and has a good sense of humor and a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2009

Excellent, thoughtful, good bedside manner. The best.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

this guy is wonderful. if you are scared of an endoscopy or colonoscopy, make your appointment here now. he is the best and his staff is wonderful too.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006

Dr. Charles F. Barish's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1980)