Ratings for Dr. Tommie T. Harris

Dr. Harris did bunion surgery for me. I was told beforehand from numerous people that bunion surgery was very painful. Well that was not my experience. I had a little bit of pain the first two days but that was yet and even those two days were not bad. Dr. Tommie Harris is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain in detail everything that is going to help. Not that i want surgery but I am very grateful that I found Dr. Harris.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

This is Amanda Pendley and I wanted to say thank you to Dr. Harris and his staff. I couldn’t be happier with the care I received at Harris Foot and Ankle Institute. Dr. Harris was so very kind during the duration of my care. He was informative and took the time to explain each and every component of my procedure. I had torn my ligament in my ankle two years prior and was very nervous about having a surgical procedure. I had postponed surgery time after time because I just didn’t feel comfortable with my surgeon. I did my research and found Dr. Harris’ website. The first day I met Dr. Harris I knew that he was someone I could trust. He was straightforward with the components of the surgery as well as the recovery process. He was easy to reach when I had problems and his office staff was was just as considerate. I would highly recommend Dr. Harris for others suffering from foot and ankle pain. Amanda Pendley Speech Therapy, Wise County Shared Services

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Harris and his staff are very friendly, helpful and professional. The office wait time was very short and Dr. Harris took the time to answer all my questions about my bunion surgery. I felt very confident with Dr. Harris before, during and after my surgery. Both Dr. Harris and his staff were there if I needed anything. I highly recommend Dr. Harris for all your foot needs.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I experienced foot discomfort and irritation due deformities that developed over the years. Dr. Harris worked diligently and patiently to meet and exceed my personal goals and expectation regarding foot treatment. Dr. Harris encouraged me to take my time to review diagnosis and the options for treatment. After surgery Dr. Harris gave instructions for a healthy and safe recovery. During the post-surgery visits, Dr. Harris delicately handled my recovering foot while cleaning and examining the stitches and overall healing. My experience with Dr. Harris and staff was comforting, friendly, personable and patient all while providing the best treatment for relief and comfort to anyone experiencing foot pain. My Son and I appreciate your service. De & D Robinson, FM Texas

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Great foot doctor!! My wife and I are both patients of Dr. Harris. His bedside manner is unremarkeable. His ability to simplify things so that you understand it is very impressive. He has performed bunion surgery on my wife. She has no complaints. Will having the other foot done next month. Tasha at the front desk brings a smile to your face each visit. Keep up the great work Dr. Harris and staff!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr. Harris was very nice but completely missed the diagnosis. I came to him with bad foot pain and swelling after feeling a sharp "pop" in my ankle one day. He told me to "just put some ice on it". Luckily my family physician knew something obviously worse had happened and sent me to an ortho specialist. If Dr. Harris had been more knowledgeable, he would have ordered an MRI and seen that I have a torn tendon, a large cyst growing in my ankle, a herniated muscle and advanced tendinosis. My ortho said that this was a simple diagnosis and should not have been missed...especially by a podiatrist. Dr. Harris may be ok if you need some arch supports made, but I would not recommend him to anyone who has something serious.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Dr. Tommie T. Harris's Credentials

• Spanish

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2007)