Ratings for Dr. Safwat S. Rizk

Dr Rizk is very nice and excellent experience and kind .his stuff is helpful and the office so clean !!!!'

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Amazing Doctor professional and helpful.his staff very nice and helpful 👍👍👍👍👍

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr safwat RIzk very nice , professional . His staff amazing . His office so clean. Highly recommend !!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr Safewat Rizk amazing kind helpful .his staff very nice. The office very clean.highly recommend !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

The best dr. I ever seen I had my Root canal Done with no pain. I recommend dr Rizk to every one.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I really like doctor Rizk he is very nice and helpful.his staff was very nice and professional. His office so clean.Highly recommended!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

He is truly a great dentis. He eliminated my fear of dentists instantly and I was so thankful for that because I needed alot of work done. His staff was very nice and professional. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I want very body to know that the respond on 21/5/14 is not right I want any one to go to that office and meet the Doctor and seeeeeeee!how nice he is!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

The most horrible experience ever! I was a new patient at this place and after filling out my paperwork the assistant jumped in taking my X-rays without understanding what I came for. Then the dentist rushed in without introducing himself and not interested in what I really need, He started pushing me to have a whole bunch of X-rays and getting irritated when I said that I took a whole a lot 2 months before. Greedy people they want your money, do not listen, do not care about you!!! They only want to squeeze the most out of your insurance.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

He is very good Doctor .Very nice office and a helpful staff.I would absolutely recommend him to every body

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014