Ratings for Dr. Virender J. Kamboj

We love Dr. Kamboj! He has been our family doctor for many years. He is thorough, accurate in his diagnoses, and very knowledgeable. He is excellent at treating patients with multiple health problems and I feel comfortable and confident knowing that I am getting the best medical care with him. He also spends a lot of time with me - this is an aspect of his practice I value highly since many doctors these days do not do the same. He cares and treats me as an individual patient; I am not just a medical file!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Very good doctor. Beware of the very long wait times. Very common to wait over a hour past apt time to be seen. Other than that, very positive

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Excellent doctor! We love him and trust him with our health. He has decades of experience - and it shows. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

I can honestly say that Dr. Kamboj is the most knowledgable and compassionate physician that I have ever met. I not only appreciate his honesty and the care he provides us, but am confident that my family's health is in excellent hands... and I cannot say that about very many doctors. He not only takes his time, but understands the complexity of the health problems and provides us with the proper treatment- to me, these are the most important qualities in a physician.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2007

Dr. Kamboj is a knowledgable doctor however he does not show any empathy or compassion. He only likes to hear facts and nothing but. He only wants to treat you asap and then get you out of his office. He is a good doctor if you don't mind his attitude at times and if you only tell him what he needs to know: symptoms, how long, history etc & nothing more than necessary. He can be somewhat rude if you don't but he does know what he is doing in terms of treating the problem.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006

Dr. Virender J. Kamboj's Credentials

• Med Coll, Guru Nanak Dev Univ, Amritsar, Punjab, India (Grad. 1967)