Ratings for Dr. Anitha Nimmagadda

Two surgeries were cancelled. First because she failed to check meds and failed to see a blood thinner was being taken. Second, because she got upset that the doctor did not send the "clearance" for surgery by 3:00pm. Doc sent it as 430pm and that was not acceptable to her as, in her words..."I demand it to be in my folder at 3, if it is not, I cancel the surgery". Very inconsiderate of patient and of other doctor who was also very busy. She also has NO office, we had to meet her in a room of a building under construction. NO medical equipment, no exam table. Two chairs in a room. Patient was never touched or physically examined by this doctor. PLEASE do your research!! This doctor was assigned to us by the hospital. We've since found another surgeon and had a very successful and uneventful back surgery. Thank you for allowing me to post our experience.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. Anitha Nimmagadda's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Quincy, IL