Ratings for Dr. Cecilia M. Chui

She is a great doctor and a person. I'm very thankful for her

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Steer clear. The staff is very nice and friendly, BUT this is a scam in many ways. They only give birth control prescriptions for 3 months at a time rather than 1 year like everywhere else so they can get more money with you returning repeatedly. They told me I need 4 pap smears a year, which is totally ridiculous. They told me I was too old for Guardasil which is untrue. They also told me that my PCOS was "cured" and no longer exists which is impossible. Basically they are just trying to squeeze money out of you. I switched to a new doctor who was horrified by my files.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

In a nutshell this doctor sucks and I highly recommend everyone to steer clear of her. Worst gynocologist I've ever met. My appointment was at 5:30 she walked into the room and didn't apologize explain or say hello until she walked through the door at 7:15 PM. Staff had no clue I was waiting there everyone was clueless. She saw me for 2 minutes and that's me being generous. She diagnosed me wrong and didn't care to explain her diagnosis. She doesn't know what she's doing and is a money hungry terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Chui is a great Dr. She makes the right decisions about my care, and is very knowledgeable and experienced I am having a high risk pregnancy, and she has made me feel very calm about my situation. She makes sure she has answered all my questions before i leave the office.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

DO NOT EVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR! She diagnosed me with BV before I left her office leaving me scared and nervous. I ultimately thought I had a yeast infection from my birth control after doing research on the internet. I specifically asked her if I had one she says no its not a yeast infection but their is some sort of infection. I pay $20 for BV medicine. The medicine puts me in severe pain I call back to tell them their is a problem and I think I have a yeast infection now from the medicine. I now pay another $17 for the yeast infection pill which helps slowly but surely. I wait about a week and a half later to call back for my results and my test comes back negative for BV. This doctor hurt me rather than helped me. Worst doctor I've ever been to in my life STAY FAR AWAY!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Will be my permanent doctor and all my referral love her

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

AVOID DR. CECILIA CHUI! WORSE DOCTOR EVER! , I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE DR. CULOTTA, SHE TREATED ME LIKE I WAS BEGIN FOR A SERVICE!, ROCK FACE BAD ATTITUDE SHE'S FAST AND RUDE WHEN IT COMES TO TELL DIAGNOSTICS, SHE WAS WRONG ON MINE AND GAVE ME A TREATMENT THAT NEVER WORKED AND SHE NEVER CARE ABOUT THE MIXED FEELINGS YOU HAVE WHEN YOU FEEL SICK , WHEN I SAW HER AGAIN AFTER HAVING A SURGERY SOMEWHERE ELSE CAUSE HER TREATMENT DIDN'T WORK , FINALLY I GOT PREGNANT AND SHE WASN'T ABLE TO GIVE ME ANY INFO JUST A ROCK FACE LIKE WAITING FOR ME TO LEAVE THE ROOM WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS, ON MY LAST!! APP WITH HER SHE DIDNT SHOW AND INSTEAD THEY SEND ME TO A MIDWIFE, WHO WAS COMPLETELY WRONG ABOUT THE DIAGNOSTICS OF AN INFECTION I HAD SHE TOLD ME IT WAS NOTHING ....WHEN IT WAS VERY SERIOUS.. SO NEVER GO WITH HER

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I would never, ever go back to see Dr. Chui. Ever. Her exam was way more invasive than it needed to be and she did not explain what she would be doing before the transvaginal ultrasound. I did not consent to the procedure but she did it anyway, and now I'm stuck with the bill. Please do not ever go see this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Cecilia was the worst gyn doctor I ever had in my life.. I am 30 years old and Im trying to get pregnant and needed a gyn to have. Well this one was not the one.. She spend maybe 50 seconds with me ... Very rude she didnt even say hi to me. I am a new patient make me at least feel comfortable.. No she just send me for a sonogram.. Did no explain anything to me.. I left lost and confused... I decided to come back the same day and asked the front if they had any other gyno there because i didnt not want to return to her.. They recommended another lady that works there forgot her name. But i am hopping she is better :( im so disappointed...

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

WORSE EXPERIENCE EVER, DO NOT GO TO GARDEN OBGYN IF TRYING TO GET PREGNANT. DR CECILIA CHUI DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HER PATIENTS SHE ONLY CARES ABOUT MONEY. 4 TIMES I WENT TO THIS OFFICE AND I LEFT DISAPOINTED , I DID NOT GET THE HELP I NEEDED AND I ONLY WASTED MY TIME .WHEN YOU WANT TO BOOK AN APPT THEY DONT BOOK YOU WITH THE DR BUT WITH THE PA W/O NOTIFYING YOU.YOU GET THERE THEY ARE ALL CONFUSED AND DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. FIRST TIME I SAW DR CHUI SHE EXAMINED ME FOR ONLY 2 MINUTES AND ANOTHER 3 SHE SPOKE TO ME.DID NOT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AND LEFT. SECOND TIME I WENT TO SEE HER SHE REFUSED TO SEE ME AFTER I WAITED 1 HOUR ( STUFF TELLING ME SHE WAS VERY BUSY AND I NEED TO RESCHEDULE) AND THEN AFTERWARDS THEY TOLD ME SHE REFUSED TO SEE ME BC SHE DID NOT ACCEPT MY INSURANCE AT THAT LOCATION. I ONLY HAD A FEW QUESTIONS TO ASK AND I WAS BASICALY BEGGING TO HAVE HER SEE ME FOR 2 SECONDS AND SHE DEFINETELY REFUSED . SO IMAGINE HOW I FELT AFTER OVER A YEAR TTC AND NO HELP.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014