You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Farzin Kabaei

Dr Kabaei did two knee replacements for me in 2014/Kaiser Insurance in Ventura, Ca. Before I met him, I researched him as much as I could and I was very impressed. He's an excellent doctor...In every way.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

He was very easy to talk to. I felt like he really listened to me and that he really cared about my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

He did an injectionon my knee. Very nice and caring, very approachable. I felt he did an excellent job. He seems to really know his stuff.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Amazing doctor, very thorough, and personally I was impressed with what an understanding person he is.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Farzin Kabaei's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2005)

Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kabaei did two knee replacements for me in 2014/Kaiser Insurance in Ventura, Ca. Before I met him, I researched him as much as I could and I was very impres..."

June 1, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3190362'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 6, 2014