Ratings for Dr. Gus A. Constantouris

The Drs are great, but the staff looks too busy to handle all the things.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Although the doctor himself is very nice, the office is a disaster. They are very unorganized and the office manager is very rude and unhelpful. My file wasn't found, prescriptions were called in wrong, phone calls weren't returned, the office manager actually hung up on me after saying I was rude because I didn't want to give her my phone number for the 4th time! If she would've gotten up and looked in my chart, it was right there. The office is very unprofessional and although the doctor was very helpful, I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I suffer from both plantar fasciitis and a bone spur. After some visits, It was decided that I would need surgery for both problems. I went to the Dr. to make the final arrangements. He informed me that I could not have both surgeries at once since one needed me to use my weight on my foot and the other no weight at all. I was giving my prescriptions for an Xray, blood work and EKG. The reception informed me that she will contact me with the date. I waited a few days and when she did not get back to me, I called her I received a confirmation date and was instructed to come into the office to sign a consent form. I asked if this was a regular visit and would I have to pay a co-pay since I already went to the Dr. 5 days earlier. I hung up the phone and relayed this message to my husband. He called back and the receptionist said no problem, we will waive the fee. A few minutes later she called back and stated the Dr. was insulted and refuses to do the surgery. How unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Doctor not available to talk to you after your visit if you have questions. The receptionist takes down your questions and calls you back days later.Not open to alternative methods of treatments. Not enough time to ask questions. Felt rushed and was interruped by receptionist during treatment in the office. Happy found this out early!! Get second opinion and see the difference.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

I have been using this doctor for about 7 years. I can only say "the best". Both Doctors are caring,excellent at what they do, and are wonderful people.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Staff never gets back to you after tests are performed

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Very knowledgeable, knew exaclty what my problem was, sent me for a MRI to confirm the diagnosis. It was exactly what he said. In my case it is inflammed nerves (neuroma) between my 2 and 3rd toes.So far the injections have helped!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

He is the most amazing doctor - what a bedside manner!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006

Dr. Gus A. Constantouris's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)