Ratings for Dr. Andrew S. Greenberg

I broke my wrist and was referred to Dr. Greenberg. My experience could not have been better considering the circumstances. Everything from the office, the surgery, physical therapy etc. could not have been better. Dr. Greenberg is extremely knowledgeable and has a very good way about him. This is an individual and group that we would recommend to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

I took a bad falling running on December 30, 2017 and fractured my shoulder. I was very nervous that I needed surgery. Dr. Greenberg reassured me that I did not surgery but I would need extensive physical therapy and I could not run for 2 months. I was thrilled that I was able to run my first Boston Marathon on April 16, 2018 at age 65. Check me out on GOOGLE as there are no other HIV+ brain cancer marathon runners in the world. For me, anytime a doctor says I do not need surgery, it is a huge plus. I did have surgery on that same shoulder back in 2002 and the surgeon assured me I would be able to workout with weights again. It took a full year for me to be able to raise my arm over my head and I never did go back to the gym because the range of motion in my shoulder was severely limited. https://conta.cc/2EX4pfM.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Completely shattered right clavicle. I wish I could attach the before and after photos! Dr. Greenburg’s efficient and confident decisions resulted in an excellent experience. The surgery was 1.5 hours long, which was nearly 1/2 of the estimated time. That’s excellent! His accolades coupled with his daily accomplishments make him your premier upper extremity orthopedic surgeon. My wife and I were impressed how quick to cal the staff is - and that’s at both locations, Hicksville and Great Neck. Great Neck office has an app. — easy to log on and sync with your health data. .

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I had a severe rotar cuff tear. Dr. Greenberg operated on the shoulder . He told me what to expect during the recovery process and how long the recovery would take. He was conservative with his protocol,which has resulted in my having an issue free recovery.Terrific doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I saw this doctor for pain in my wrist after several other doctors without success. He sent me for special xrays and diagnosed my problem. He operated on me for a ligament tear in the wrist and I am cured. He spent a lot of time with me before surgery and afterwards. I have no pain anymore and could not be happier. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr Greenberg spent literally 4 minutes with me and during that time showed no compassion and offered no suggestions on how to control pain and increase mobility. Given some of the good reviews, I can't help but wonder if his lack of interest had something to do with the fact that I did not require surgery..

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I had basal joint arthritis in the hand. Dr Greenberg injected me and watched it for over a year until I said I need it fixed. He never pushed for surgery until I asked for it. The surgery and staff were great and the recovery was not bad. His office staff was great- always called me back and answered questions. Very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I had surgery with Dr Greenberg twice, once for carpal tunnel and once for a rotator cuff. He spent a lot of time with me talking about my options before each surgery, and also spoke to my therapist many times to supervise my care. His office is very busy, because the doctors are great. Highly reccomend.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I went to see Dr. Greenberg for arthristis in my wrist. As we discussed different options which ultimately was surgery I was fully confident he would do a fantastic job. I had a procedure called basal joint arthroplasty which is a fairly new procedure to remove a bone to relieves the pain. Dr. Greenberg fully explained the procedure ,he is professional easy to talk to and AWESOME...... My surgery was a success and with minimal therapy my hand is pain-free and I have full use of my hand. I recommend Dr. Greenberg basal joint arthroplasty to anyone who is unsure of doing this procedure. Thank you Dr. Greenberg you are amazing ..... Linda Ierardi-Kumas....

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Andrew Greenberg repaired the Ulner Collateral Ligament in my right thumb. I injured my thumb during martial arts training. The surgery was a complete success. I was back at work as a technology specialist within two weeks of surgery. I followed closely to Dr. Greenberg's instructions to modify my training and work habits until I fully recovered. I am happy to report that I will be back in training 100 % within the next few weeks. Excellent bedside manner! HE IS AWESOME!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Andrew S. Greenberg's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Great Neck, NY