Dr. Kerri-Ann C. Hodge

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kerri-Ann C. Hodge

Dr. Hodge was very thorough and detected allergies during my eye exam. I experienced constant irritation in my eyes due to pollen. Her exam was the best eye exam I've ever received. Sometimes OD's rush to get you in and out and over prescribe. Dr. Hodge's bedside manner was excellent. It's very clear she's passionate about making sure she provides the best service to her patients. I drive 40 minutes to have my eyes examined by Dr. Hodge.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Help received with detailed and thorough knowledge and guidance for eye care and recovery. Very grateful to have had excellent customer service, helpful explanation of issue and procedures, and effective treatment since the first optometrist closer to home unsuccessfully treated the issue, charged more, and did not take the time and demonstrate the willingness that this optometrist did to fully address the eye concern and inquiries. Best Optometrist in my experience throughout the years.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Hodge is an excellent doctor. You are seen at the time of your appointment:))) which is vey rear with offices these days.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Hodge is very helpful, caring, and personable to all her patients. She gives her all, which makes her the best at her profession.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Pleasantly exceptional and thorough eye examination and help understanding the current health of my eyes and appropriate care.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

AMAZING DOCTOR! very informative and really cared about my concerns. I am recommending this doctor to my entire family.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

OMG, Amazing Doctor that knows her stuff and made me feel very comfortable in what I thought to be a big problem before seeing her. Definitely one of the best in the industry.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I have been to many Doctors in the past but Dr. Hodge made seeing easy and a pleasant experience. Not only did she get me a better prescription than ever before but gave me way more information about my condition that has aided me in more ways than I could have imagined. I have since then recommended several of my friends and family to her and they are equally as happy and stated that Beyond eye care is truly what's represented at her practice. She really goes Beyond.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

This comment May 21, 2014 Does not represent the Doctor or her staff. You have a patient who is really upset about $17.00 and wants to destroy a wonderful Doctor. God Bless Her. We wish you the best.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

First, she did not treat my daughter for her astigmatism at the first year exam and caused my daughter to have to wear her glasses over her contacts to see at certain times. Once I mentioned it at her second year exam she said yeah we just need to treat her astigmatism that is had last year and then she will be able to see clearly. Second, she didn't want to give my daughter a second brand to take home and try. She said we can come back in three days if those are uncomfortable for her. Third, she said she would not give my daughter another weeks worth of contacts once I placed my order since it takes them a week to come in. So, my daughter would be without contacts. Fourth, she charged me $17 more than what my insurance said to pay. Fifth, she started arguing with me at checkout while she was laughing. My daughter and I do not have to put up with that kind of treatment, their are too many good doctors to choose from. I will not be returning. Their is a reason why their is no waiting.

Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Kerri-Ann C. Hodge's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 2009)