Ratings for Dr. Thomas Kopinski

I have read all of the reviews below and concur with every single review. Great experience with Dr. Kopinski for my serious issues. He is a fresh take on Chiropractic medicine.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I would like to start off by saying that I NEVER leave reviews for anything online, but I feel the need to tell the world how great Dr. Tom is! I have suffered with migraines and back pain for several years and was taking a lot of OTC medications just to make it through the day-starting first thing in the morning. After just a couple visits with Dr. Tom I have been able to significantly reduce the amount of pain relievers I take and I haven’t had a full-blown migraine since I started treatment. He doesn’t just “crack things” (like I’ve had previously), but he performs adjustments based on your body’s natural alignment and makes sure everything feels right before you leave. I now feel more balanced and can see my posture getting better by the day. Thank you for providing quality care at an affordable price!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

$20 all visits! Dr. Tom is so nice and so good at what he does.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Kopinski is AMAZING!I have had chronic back & leg pain for nearly 14 yrs due to a herniated disc in my lower back which was pinching my sciatic nerve . I have seen medical docs & other chiropractors with little relief. A friend told me about Dr. K so I stopped by the office and I was seen a few days later (due to my schedule). I have never felt better in my life! I was taking percocet & muscle relaxers just to get thru a normal day.After seeing him one time my leg pain disappeared and my back pain decreased.I am enjoying my life without pain and it is all because of the AMAZING Dr. Kopinski.He is very kind, gentle, genuine and very intelligent. He truly wants to help and make you feel your absolute best. He offers great advice on a number of topics - not just chiropractic. $20 every visit - no gimmicks. This man has literally changed my life and the lives of those around me because I am no longer suffering with chronic intense pain.THANK YOU DR.KOPINKSI FOR SAVING MY LIFE!!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I was referred to Dr Kopinski by a family friend when I starting having constant back and hip pain. I had been seeing a different chiropractor for over a year and had not seen any improvement. On our first appointment, Dr K took his time to go step by step through the adjustment and help me understand how each part of my body was responding. In one visit, I already felt better than I did after dozens of visits to the other chiropractor. I have seen significant improvement since I started seeing Dr K - my pain has subsided, my posture is so much better, and I just feel good in my body again. I would recommend Dr Kopinski to anyone, for pain in any part of the body! He charges only $20 a visit because he wants to make a difference for people who think healthcare costs way too much. For $20, there is no reason not to try him, and for what he does, he could charge 10 times that amount and it would still be worth every cent.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011