Ratings for Dr. Trusha N. Shah

Dr. Trusha Shah, is a very nice doctor talks to her patients and is caring, but once she does her procedures that it for her, you never see her or hear from her again. She does not return calls, you are a patient calling , does not call back and then when you get a return phone call she has her PA call you back and the PA is short and that's it. To get through to her is twenty minutes waiting.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr Shah is the best I love her she has been the reason I can practically walk again and enjoy activities with my son without being in excruciating pain after my car accident. I'm not a fan of needles and shots but Dr Shah is so gentle and caring she puts my fears at ease when I get my injections I recommend her to everyone not only is she amazing at what she does but she does it with her whole heart she truly cares about her patients

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Shah is an outstanding medical professional. She is exceptionally knowledgeable, personable, and attentive to her patients needs. I called her office with extreme neck pain on a Monday morning and although her schedule was booked, she allowed me to come in same day. It is obvious that Dr. Shah is passionate about her patients well being and is just a wonderful person overall.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Shah is one of the most compassionate physicians I've had. Her empathy is palpable - she wears it on her sleeve and in her warm eyes. She is caring, friendly and responsive. If she is stumped by a symptom and the treatment is not helping she reaches out to her colleagues to get answers. She is honest and it's refreshing. I love her and anyone who is lucky enough to be her patient will leave the office with a sense of having been helped even when the news may not be pleasant. When I went overseas on a vacation she asked me to email her to let her know how I am. She has helped me tremendously.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr. Trusha is such a wonderful person. The first time I meet her I was so afraid of the procedure, she made me relax and explained every step she took towards my treatments. For anyone out there who is suffering from back pain, this is the Doctor to see. Thank you Dr. Trusha.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

They best dr in town I love her so much she is very friendly help full I wish all dr are they same very nice

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

love love love her. she is extremely nice and knowledgable. knows how to take care of you. have had a many trigger shots with her and she is very gentle. She is great

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Extremely knowledgeable and honest. She is excellent technically and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011