Ratings for Dr. James E. Lemmons

I came in for a broken crown, had an x-ray and exam. Dr. Lemmonds also did an oral exam because of my fears but he did not charge me. They were all knowledgeable and kind. Dr. Lemmons could have told me i needed an immediate crown but was honest and said it would be ok to wait until we have the money. The tooth was protected. i thought it was great integrity. I would go back. They took much time with me.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Rude, arrogant hygienist. She was the worst professional I have met in my life. If you're looking for day spa aesthetics-go here. If you are looking for a caring staff, who is not degrading and almost on the verge of openly discriminatory, who listens to your concerns, and makes you feel at ease, you had better turn the other direction and seek elsewhere. We are asked on this site to be polite, and trust me, my tone here still trumps how I was treated in Dr. Lemmons office today. I am still beside myself. Today also went to prove that people don't do a good deed for nothing. They want something in return and his hygienist made it clear she thought I was a low-life, who received some charity work. She was also very rude and impatient with my daughter who is 3 years old, whom I was already told by staff it was okay to bring her since I was only having post-op xrays.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012