Ratings for Dr. Angie Rumaldo

I admire how friendly Dr. Rumaldo is. She made sure to communicate with me every information I need about the procedure I'm about to receive. It is definitely a life changing experience for me.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

The appointment was scheduled at my earliest convent, Dr. Rumaldo was very friendly, helpful and seemed to be understanding too. Front desk was also nice and professional. Easy to find parking as well. Overall, I did enjoy my talk with the doctor for this possible weight loss procedure.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

It was such a pleasure to speak to Dr. Rumaldo. I felt heard and so understood. I left feeling less overwhelmed and looking forward to the next visit.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Rumaldo's expertise and genuine caring helped me turn my life around. She taught me to be understanding of my reality and to notice and take pride in every personal accomplishment. She listens carefully and always knows exactly which issue needs to be addressed so that I can continue moving forward.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Very rude and only worried about payments. Not flexible.

Submitted May 16, 2017