Ratings for Dr. Joel Kreitzer

Pain Relief ...from spinal problems..always a pleasure to visit here...very helpful staff...

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

I walk out of the office pain free..Dr Kreitzer is knowledgeable and effective. The staff is friendly and efficient. I highly recommend Dr Kreitzer.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr Kreitzer has made it possible for me to be comfortable and functional despite chronic pain. I am a physician assistant. I know I always try to treat my patients the way I would want my family to be treated. Dr Kreitzer does the same. He is simply superb.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2008

Dr. Kreitzer is the MOST AMAZING doctor!!! I've been to sooo many doctors and have had so many doors slammed in my face. Dr. Kreitzer listens and hears what you're saying and feeling. He CARES- I mean REALLY cares.... he's been a total Gd send for me and I can't recommend him highly enough. He's reasonable, conservative in treatment and gives you the time that you need. Dr. Kreitzer rocks!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Great bedside manner and sweet man. He is a bit rushed- but that is to be expected in private practice, but he will answer all your questions if you ask them. I definitely recommend him because he is smart, funny, and a gentle doctor. It took me several tries to find a good and patient pain management guy like Dr. Kreitzer. If you are his patient though, you have to be proactive yourself because his staff is competent, but not great. They make mistakes and his billing company is horrendous.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006

Dr. Joel Kreitzer's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1985)